- Similar itemGauzy, ultra lightweight striped tank with a single patch pocket. Scoop neck. Sleeveless. Patch pocket at chest. Center back seam. Curved hem. Loose, relaxed fit. Color: Dark Grey/Navy. 85% rayon, 15% flax. Made in the USA.
- Christian LouboutinBianca Patent Leather Platform Pump, BlackDetailsPatent leather upperLow-cut vamp and sides lengthen legs.Round toe sits atop 1 1/4" tonal platform.4 3/4" covered heel; 3 1/2" pitch equivalent.Leather lining and padded insole.Signature red leather outsole."Bianca" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Dark-green cotton-gabardine. Buttoned epaulettes, black leather buckled collar and cuff tabs, buttoned pockets, belt loops, buckled belt, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose; trim: 100% leather (Calf). Dry clean
- Similar item5 Pocket skinny low rise trousers in solid colour stretch lyocell modal. This style is characterised by the super skinny leg, zipper and button fastening, logo and belt loops.
- Similar itemA bold graphic print lends a retro vibe to slim Petit Bateau pants. Four welt pockets add a clean look. Button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch twill. 97% cotton/3% elastane. Wash cold. Imported, China. Measurements Rise: 9.75in / 24.5cm Inseam: 27.5in / 70cm Leg opening: 13in / 33cm Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemBlack patent leather 'Classic Janis 105' platform pumps from Saint Laurent featuring a pointed toe, a platform sole and a high stiletto heel.
- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with a tapered waist and slim set-in sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemLightweight, scoop back tank, in gauzy striped linen with a finely ribbed trim. Scoop neck. Deep, scoop back. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Ink & White. 86% rayon, 14% linen.
- Similar itemCamel cotton-twill. Epaulettes, hook-fastening neckline, button-fastening storm and wind flap, buckle-fastening tabs at cuffs, belt loops, detachable belt, button-fastening slant pockets, back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through front. 100% cotton; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% viscose. Dry clean