1) UserName/Real First Name. Is there a meaning behind the user name you use?
StylesbyJoey - Joy
My family calls me "Joey," hence the stylesbyjoey
2) When is your birthday? September 27th
3) Where do you live? suburb or Salt Lake City, Utah
4) How did you find Polyvore? Through Pinterest (love it almost as much as Polyvore)
4) Your Favorite Designer(s) and why? Hmmm....I like so many (can't afford most). I really love Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, and Burberry. I love them because they are just so classy and classic!! I don't thing you can go wrong with almost anything they create! I love Steve Madden shoes and boots too!
5) Your favorite article of clothing
Definitely a toss up between a comfy sweater and boots....Just love them!!!!!
6) Heels or flats? Definitely flats. I haven't worked outside of my home for quite some time, so my feet kill me every time I wear heels now....although I do love them.
7) Your favorite color(s)
In general - Pink
For Clothing - I always go for the neutrals
For Interior Design - I like yellow, red, and black
8) What you love most about Polyvore
I always wanted to be a clothing designer when I was growing up (my Dad was the VP of a clothing store), so fashion has always just been part of me. I love the creative outlet Polyvore gives me to create my dream wardrobe! But even more than that, I love the wonderful friendships I have made with so many amazingly talented ladies!! It just warms my heart! ♥♥
9) What you like least about Polyvore?
I can't really say that there's anything not to like....I guess other than I can't afford all of the amazing outifts!! ;)
10) What would you like us to know about you?
I have suffered from extreme fatigue for the past 14 years and have gone to doctor upon doctor to figure out just a few months ago that it is fibromyalgia. This makes living a "normal" life hard for me...and I can't accomplish nearly what I want or used to be able to. It's really frustrating!! That's why I spend so much of my time here. It makes me feel somewhat productive when my body won't allow me to do other things!! I love all of my friends and followers and am so grateful for your wonderful friendship and support!!