1) UserName/Real First Name. Is there a meaning behind the user name you use? Lisa is my name - my favorite time of year is Autumn and Wolf is my spirit guide, hence the name AutumnWolf! It is the only handle I use for everything I belong to...
2) When is your birthday? Month/day It's coming up actually, March 2nd
3) What state do you live in? I live in Florissant MO, a suburb of St. Louis
4) How did you find Polyvore? While on Pinterest, I would always notice the pins with outfits, finally I checked it out and I've been completely hooked ever since! Now I hardly ever get on Pinterest anymore because I'm on Polyvore so much! =)
4) Your Favorite Designer(s) and why? I don't really have a favorite per se, I'm pretty eclectic when it comes to fashion - as with pretty much everything I'm interested in. I guess it just depends on my mood - sometimes classic & elegant, sometimes skater or punk, sometimes biker chick, sometimes goth...mostly just casual thought, like this set...
5) What is your favorite article of clothing /your personal style? I love purses! I am a purse-a-holic! And I adore upcycled and vintage clothing. I need to do more sets with that kind of stuff. See above for my personal style =)
6) Heels or flats? Wish I could do heels but flats for me thank you!!
7) Your favorite color(s) Again, I think it depends on my mood but I'd have to say purple, sapphire & black are my top faves. Recently, I discovered a love for brown and green though! =)
8) What you love most about Polyvore? Polyvore is a place where I can lose myself and forget about problems and worries. I also love the camaraderie among all the beautiful ladies here (and some gentlemen too)! I have met some wonderful people and look forward to meeting many more!
9) What you like least about Polyvore? I can't really think of anything except what bothers me in general is that I have not made top sets yet!! I know I haven't paid my dues yet, but its something I really want! =)
10) What’s your Fav 5? Food/TV Show/Music/Actor/Actress
Pizza/Pasta - I love Italian food!
Roseanne - nothing beats it for the reality of a middle class family and how they make it through with humor and spunk!
Classic rock all the way baby - I'm a child of the 70's, no doubt!!
A toss up between Merle Oberon and Meryl Streep.
(love love love classic movies!)
11) What would you like us to know about you? I have a milestone birthday coming up - not this year but next - the big 5 0 !!! I have always felt that I am psychic, I love anything that has to do with the paranormal, have worked at the same company for 19 years, am kinda quirky and have a sarcastic sense of humor. I have always been the creative type, dabbling in writing poetry (I'm published!), singing (at one time I was a professional wedding singer) and I also love photography! Wow, that's a lot about me! One last thing, I quit smoking 2 years and 6 months ago with the help of electronic cigarettes!
Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and a BIG thank you to Phyllis for choosing me for this honor! I love being a part of this group!