- Bronze-tone trouser from Erika Cavallini Semi Couture featuring a flared leg, a green floral brocade and a concealed side zip fastening.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Cotton, 16% Virgin Wool, 15% Other Fibres, 12% Polyacrylic, 7% PA. Details: tweed, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, rear slit, semi-lined interior.
- Similar itemThe Dany is back; creating your favorite retro vibe by Jessica Simpson. Twisting up this sandal is soft grey brown upper and skinny ankle and t-strap. A thick 2 inch platform and 6 inch wood block heel deliver balance for a stable and comfy strut. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. brown.
- Similar itemShirting takes a ladylike turn with this silk Lorelei blouse from DVF. Blue and white striped under-the-collar detailing will lend your looks a nautical twist. Roll up the sleeves and fasten with the optional strap for a more relaxed approach.
- Similar itemThese gorgeous pumps from Steve Madden will have you shining brighter then the disco ball. Bevv S showcases a stunning gold sequin upper with a blush hue. A 1 inch closed toe platform and 5 inch stiletto heel conclude this breathtaking style. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. pink.
- Similar itemGrey and white cotton trouser from Stella McCartney featuring a flared leg, a waistband with belt loops, a top button fastening, a concealed front fastening, a classic five pocket design and an all-over grey floral print.
- Similar itemComposition: 37% Polyamide, 32% Virgin Wool, 13% Acrylic, 10% Viscose, 8% Polyester. Details: tweed, lamé, no appliqués, darts, multicolor pattern, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, semi-lined interior.
- Similar itemAkris puntoShort-Sleeve Awning Stripe BlouseDetailsCrepe de chine.Awning stripes with solid back.Shirt collar; cuffed short sleeves.Hidden buttoned front.Boxy silhouette.Cotton/silk.Made in Romania.Designer About Akris Punto:Akris Punto focuses exclusively on designer sportswear, combining the exquisite tailoring for which Swiss label Akris is known with accessibility on a broader scale. This independent collection was started in 1996 and is notable for its well-designed separates, which follow the lead of Akris Creative Director Albert Kriemler.
- Similar itemWhite silk loose fit blouse from Saint Laurent featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening with a ruffled placket, long bishop sleeve sleeves with ruffled buttoned cuffs and a straight hem.