- "Rudy's trunk is well worn and tearing in several places. The zipper sticks and the handle is dangling by a thread. But he has lived out of the withering case for as long as he has lived with his father. Even at Hogwarts, Rudy refuses to unpack entirely." — @dorcusgood
Small black lather suitcase Sky blue linen lining and vintage tags attached Clip fastening and studded detail
- "The most unfortunate pet at Hogwarts: Morphine the Blizzard Corn Snake. He is subject to many of Rudy's more gruesome lab experiments." — @dorcusgood
For Sale Adult Female Blizzard Cornsnake Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes
- "Dracula: pet of four years, missing two legs, and... "Wait a minute. Wasn't he more patterned the last I saw him?"
Rudy frequently changes out his spider for another, due to their... untimely deaths.
Yes. That's correct." — @dorcusgood
- In our interview with the guys behind FIFA 09’s Ultimate Team DLC, we mentioned that some form of compensation had been mentioned on the FIFA forums for the guys suffering from all of the launch issues. These ranged from server blackouts to disappearing players – in some cases, disappearing squads. The response we got was …
- Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "Rudy never has enjoyed Every Flavor Beans. But they work wonders as subtle bribery against his peers." — @dorcusgood
- "He is a collector of human behavior; constantly studying his peers for future use. He scribbles these findings in a field journal, which he keeps on his person." — @dorcusgood
Stenography, or "shorthand," is a writing system designed to increase speed and/or space-efficiency, most often used in journalism, medical, legal, and business environments to transcribe the spoken word. THE STENO is 6″ by 9″ with a black Double-O Wiring spiral at the top so it lies flat, open or closed. Inside you'll find 80 pages of 70# "Bright White" paper Gregg-ruled with a fine, soy-based application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown ink. The covers are Newark Paperboard Mills 60 pt. "Super Duty Chipboard," with a screen-printed 1-Color application of "Dictation Smudge" black ink. The inside covers provide a range of useful information from the history of stenography and an abbreviations guide, to temperature conversions, planetary distances from the sun, a hobo symbol quick reference guide and more. Frankly, we wonder how we ever got by without one open on our desks at all times.
- "The only thing that redeems him in his fellow Slytherins' eyes: his polished Wizard Chess set." — @dorcusgood
This chess set is an astonishing recreation of the 'Final Challenge' chess set as seen in the movie Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
- "Countless books on sciences, theory, forensics (all the better to get away with it, my dear) and all else that interests him have been shrunken to line the bottom of his trunk." — @dorcusgood
- "Among other textbooks." — @dorcusgood
- "Remarkably, his potion's case is in far better condition than his trunk." — @dorcusgood
- "Though Rudolph prefers his glass potions wear, he owns a vast collection of wood and tin bottles." — @dorcusgood
- "Rudy's potion ingredients are meticulously labeled and stored in his potions case." — @dorcusgood
- Фото автора NATALI на Яндекс.Фотках
- Unique Cast Iron Mortar and Pestle for old time brewing and cooking!
- "His dorm mates had only asked once, if the disturbing contents of Rudy's many sample jars were real, only to be denied. Nevertheless, the encounter stirred a paranoia in Rudy, thus these jars have been hidden underneath his bed for years." — @dorcusgood
- Posts about magic spells written by carlaspeaks
- Leeches are small slug-like creatures that live in water. They feed on human blood and/or that of other small invertebrates. Leech spit contains an anticoagulant (a substance that prevents blood clotting), allowing them to feed for longer than blood would normally flow. The Hirudo medicinalis species (vulgarly known as the medicinal leech) are used in potion-making: to make the Polyjuice Potion, four unsucculated leeches are required. Also, a dash of leech juice is a required ingredient in...
- "Small vials of both petrified and living insects exist alongside Rudy's sample jars underneath his bed." — @dorcusgood
Gourmet Thai food gift ideas Real Scorpion Vodka 500ml - Real Scorpion Vodka 500ml 40%v/v This special triple distilled vodka is infused with a real farm raised Heterometrus Spinifer scorpion. The vodka is steeped for several months, which then imparts a unique flavour into the liquor, it is quite an acquired taste. The story is that this is used in SE
- "Collecting his dissection frogs and feeding mice is arguably the most tedious of the tasks he preforms. But once caught, he stores them each in their respective glass jars." — @dorcusgood
Find product information, ratings and reviews for a Target Home ™ Clear Glass Canister. This Target Home ™ Clear Glass Canister qualifies for Fre...
- "The finer of Rudy's glass wear are reserved for the more lethal of his concoctions, including poisons and dangerous droughts." — @dorcusgood
- "- continued: They are the smallest of his vials, and are easily stored within the pockets of his Hogwarts' robes." — @dorcusgood
- "Perhaps the most mundane of Rudolph's possessions is his small collection of Chocolate Frog cards, which consists of the rarest of his findings to date. He is quite proud of it." — @dorcusgood
- "Rudy's first year Slytherin Crest, which was torn from his robes by his peers while they beat him.
"I could have sworn that I'd tossed this..."" — @dorcusgood
- "Rudy dabbled in Physical and Wizarding Sciences during his earlier years at Hogwarts. As a result, the blueprints of several devises, both magical and nonmagical, can be found in his trunk." — @dorcusgood
- "-Continues: As well as a few theorized blueprints (of items he has never come into possession of, but has studied)." — @dorcusgood
- "The most prized of Rudolph's possessions are his surgical and dissection tools." — @dorcusgood
- "- Continued: He has had many a fantasy about this beauty." — @dorcusgood
- "Bonding samples of different specimen; stitching the wounds and slips that his hands suffer during his dissections... A sterilized needle and thread has many uses." — @dorcusgood
- "He owns a variety of syringes, which he uses to inject the subjects of his experiments with potions, toxins, drugs, ect." — @dorcusgood
- "He owns more pairs of disposable gloves than anything else, and keeps two pairs on his person at all times in case he should find himself in a position where fingerprints would be unfortunate." — @dorcusgood
- "A Christmas gift from Franki - in spite of his protests. Apparently, it is inhuman to skip out on such holidays.
The goggles have been enchanted by the owner of the shop from which they were purchased to view the skeleton of anyone/thing in its path." — @dorcusgood
Want to keep an eye on this product? Sign up for the OC Stock Notifier! Hinged two-faced watch. Spiral-print faces with "X-ray vision" text. Six-notch buckled wrist strap. Available in black. 9" long. 1.25" face diameter.
- These Industrial flip up welding goggles have a Steam Punk look and feel. Great for use as a costume accessory. Product Features Flip up dark tinted lenses. Soft plastic frame.
- "Since discovering the corner of Hogwarts' grounds where the school's smokers curb their nicotine fits and learning their schedule, Rudy has visited the spot daily, five minutes after their break to collect the remains of cigarettes. -" — @dorcusgood
stock photography community - browse our huge gallery for high quality stock photos or share yours with others.
- "- Continued: He later trims them of the burnt tips and smokes the remainder of the nicotine.
Franki is the only other person who knows of this habit of his, which is fueled by his inability to purchase cigarettes for himself." — @dorcusgood
- "In addition to the vast number of bottles, ingredients, vials, test tubes, ect. that Rudy owns, he has also collected many muggle chemistry supplies over the years.
Rudy has found that he is more fond of muggle chemistry than wizarding potions." — @dorcusgood
- "Beaten, aged and torn lies in a sticky side pocket of his trunk the only photograph of his younger brother Riley (12) that he has managed to keep a hold of." — @dorcusgood
as he does things
- "A postcard and moving photograph from Franki during the previous summer exists in the clutter, and is still in fair condition." — @dorcusgood
A Fan Site