- Current/ElliottCaptain Rolled Camo ShortsDetailsCurrent/Elliott "Captain" camo twill shorts. Rolled cuffs with solid reverse. Zip/button fly; belt loops. Side slash pockets. Back welt pockets. Cotton. Made in the USA of imported material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Current/Elliott: Born out of love for vintage denim and its Americana roots, Current/Elliott respects the history of denim and its timelessness. A true visionary, CEO and Creative Director Serge Azria harmonizes new ideas with time-honored techniques. With its unique silhouettes, classic fits, and everlasting aesthetics, Current/Elliott delivers its customers more of what they have always loved a distinct and timeless collection that promises to love and be loved for years to come.
- Similar itemAs if your heart wasn't already palpitating at the thought of these truly fetching flats, just wait 'til you slide your feet into them to see how fabulous you'll feel! Attractively trimmed in vegan faux-leather, these trans-'lace'-nt little shoes are sure to stem a soft spot in your style, and their structured bow is bound to brighten up your day! With a pale, floral dress, solid tights, and a brown bomber jacket, these delicate cream flats are soon to be the object of your desire! Fairytale Sheer to Fall in Love Flat in Cream embellished with Bows, Lace for Wedding, Bridesmaid, Bride occasions.
- Similar itemSleeveless button front shirt, in a cotton gauze, with delicate eyelet seam details. Pointed collar. Hidden placket. Curved hem. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Natural. 55% cotton, 45% linen. Made in the USA.
- If you like your shirting with an air of classic distinction then this Gant Rugger shirt is your answer. The rounded button down collar and fine stripe finish offer a subtly vintage look: the perfect accompaniment to a sleek pair of slacks and wingtip brogues. FEATURES: Classic fit; rounded button-down collar; long sleeves. Front button fastening; button fastening cuffs. Back yoke with box pleat; locker loop; single chest pocket with button flap. Finish stripe finish; white buttons. COMPOSITION: 100% Cotton.
- Similar itemPerfectly patch-worked with unique zipper embellishments, the Nina short is your new must-have fit this season. Zip Short. Mid-Rise. 21-Inch Leg Opening. 2-Inch Inseam. 7.5-Ounce Japanese Luxe Twill. 98% Cotton, 2% Lycra. Made in USA
- Similar itemGreen stripes lend a playful feel to Petit Bateau's Fantoche Tank; White jersey tank with grass green horizontal stripes; Scoop neckline with three small gold buttons; Relaxed fit. 100% Cotton. Wash cold.
- Similar itemCollarless, boxy shirt in a jacquard striping with a wide, button front placket & gather detailing. Band collar. Slightly dropped shoulders. Long sleeves with 2 button cuffs. Wide, button front placket. Gathering at shoulders & cuffs. Color: Oxford Stripe. 100% cotton. Made in the UK.
- Similar itemWhat is the best part about this adorable Floral flat? Is it the slender silhouette? The funky flower cut-out pattern? The creamy leather that molds to your foot for a perfect fit? With so many features it is hard to pick which one. Best to focus on another more important question: which color to get? Leather lining and upper. Please note: been told by some customers that it runs a 1/2 big.
- Similar itemXCVISupima Cotton Basic Tank TopDetailsXCVI Supima ribbed jersey basic tank top. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless; thin straps; minimal coverage. Racerback. Pullover style. Slim silhouette. Shirttail hem. Supima cotton; machine wash. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25. 5"/65cm, hips 33. 5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About XCVI: Designer Gita Zeltzer, a former actress, came up with the concept of XCVI as a way to bring relaxed chic to the center stage of fashion. Influenced by the "urban chaos" of Los Angeles, she took the multi-layered cultural elements of everyday life as her inspiration and developed wearable, breathable clothing for women who believe in style but also believe in comfort. Introduced in 1996, the line's name comes from the Roman numerals for that year.