- Similar itemEylure Naturalite Lashes in Intense are ultra full lashes that provide a seductively intense effect. Fabulous, flirty and flexible, these lush lashes are perfect for evening wear and make the ideal ultra glam accessory. Brand: Eylure.
- Similar itemWhat it is: A rock-star liquid liner that makes it easy to draw any shape of cat eye precisely and instantly, from the most subtle to the most dramatic. What it does: Punker eyeliner is easier to use than traditional liquid liners and offers endless application possibilities. Its oversized felt tip applicator tapers to a precise point for maximum versatility. The short, thick design allows for optimum control during application while the high-performance formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly for a long-lasting finish. What else you need to know: Made in Germany.
- Similar itemHandmade and cruelty free. Available in a variety of stunning styles. Latex-free glue provided for immediate application. Key Benefits: 1. Cruelty free: created using synthetic fibers. 2. Latex-free glue included. Application: Apply to the upper eye or lower lash line. The stripe may be cut for ease of application.
- Similar itemLush. Lavish. Dramatically full lashes. Vitamin-enriched mascara boosts volume and curl with every stroke for high-drama lashes that are bigger than ever. Every lash is coated with a velvety finish; no clumping, smudging or flaking. Distinctive square brush designed for optimum color pick-up. NARS' signature honeycomb bristles allow for even distribution.
- Similar itemWhat it is: A refill for the Noir G mascara. What it does: Noir G is the first mascara to combine the extravagant luxury of a jewel case with a mirror and an extraordinary formula that adds volume, lengthens, and curls. Like a magic wand, the ground-breaking Noir G goes one step further-it's the first mascara that is refillable. What else you need to know: Noir G Mascara is the first refillable mascara.
- Daredevil. What does it do? POP Beauty takes lashes to new heights! With a brand new lash collection - including 3 categories of ultimate eye catching beauty - glamour will become your middle name! Dreamy Fantasy Lashes will set you apart and in the spotlight. Jet black Icon Lashes will catapult you onto the scene with a 60's movie star effect. Dressed Up Lashes add a subtle yet effective real eye framing touch to your makeup routine. Lash Categories: Dressed Up : This collection of subtle yet effective lashes add a pure 'ooh la la' effect to your night! Team with your little black dress for best result! Icons: Watch out! These eye popping super framers will bring out the true babe in you! Thick, Jet black lashes for a daring 60's movie star effect. 'Look at me' will be your new middle name! Fantasy: Enter wonderland with the bat of an eyelid! Dreamy and Avant garde, these lashes ensures to really set you apart those can't miss parties.
- Similar itemEnhance your lashes with Starter Kit No. 101 from Eylure Lashes. Created for a natural look, the blunt edge adds volume and fullness to even the shortest lashes. - R.H. Ideal for beginners, the starter kit comes with a selection of tools for perfect application. The kit includes a silicone, tipped lash applicator, orange sticks for tweaking lash position and adding seperation and adhesive for multiple applications. Kit contains: Naturalites exclusive corner lash, Naturalites 101, lash applicator, glue vials x2, orange sticks. Brand: Eylure. Range: Starter Kit.
- Bold and sensuous eyes can be yours in a flash. The Ultra Rich eye pencil has a large lead size that makes it ultra versatile and ultra essential. Create a sultry, smoky look by smudging around the contour of your eye or blend into a creamy soft black shadow.
- Similar itemNARSBrow GelDetailsEffortlessly elevate arches to new levels of artistry with a simple brush of the brows. NARS introduces Brow Gel-a glossy, easy gliding gel to tame, tidy and groom eyebrows. A unique precision tapered brush adds shape and definition to every angle while creating a fuller, smoother brow look to perfectly set the symmetry of the face.Designer About NARS:Francois Nars, who grew up in southern France and studied makeup artistry in Paris, introduced his NARS collection in 1994, consisting of a dozen highly pigmented lipsticks. Cult status came almost overnight, and over the years the line has expanded to include a full range of makeup, including the versatile Multiple stick, along with beauty tools and skin care. The multi-talented Francois Nars has photographed his own advertising campaigns since 1996.