- Behold the unprecedented charm of this lovely dancing lady. A favorite of the orchid family, this exquisite plant, with its shapely blossoms, will inspire you to waltz across the room. Three separate stems bursting with blooms are immersed in a rich mix of foliage. Nested in a decorative ceramic planter, this beautiful arrangement is sure to liven up any home or office space.
- Keep a slow, sweet drizzle of natural sweetness close by with this charming enameled stoneware honey pot in bright yellow with embossed bee icon. Lidded honey jar contains a silicone dipper to swirl up a touch of honey for tea, baking, drizzling desserts and more. The honey jar is fired at temperatures over 2,000 degrees, ensuring longevity. Impermeable exterior enamel resists stains and scratches. View all Le Creuset products Le Creuset® and other Wedding Registry offers
- Similar itemMade of the same virtually nonporous stoneware as the Le Creuset bakers, our exclusive honey pot features a snug-fitting lid and iconic French bee design. Includes dipper with easy-clean silicone head and hardwood handle. 16-oz. capacity.
- Similar itemFill a bowl with our always-fresh, super-realistic faux lemons for a splash of refreshing color any time of year.
- Similar itemCheerful accents can make all the difference in a happy home, and this hanging metal sun wall art is guaranteed to add charm to your decor. A delightful sunny face hangs from a chain with a convenient hook end, painted in comforting tones then aged for a cozy antique feel. Five small bells hang from the tips of the sun's rays and add a light jingle to this beautiful piece. Sunburst and bells metal wall art. Painted and antiqued finish. Sun is 12" wide. Five bells on chains. Overall height is 21".
- Similar itemAn adorable way to store and serve honey for afternoon tea or breakfast, this whimsical honey pot features bee detailing on the lid and comes with a wooden honey dipper. Manufacturer: Sur La Table. Includes: Pot, lid, stirrer. Material: Earthenware. Care: Dishwasher safe. Dimensions: 3" x 3.75" Capacity: 5 oz. Made in China.
- With its winding stems and curvy stalks, it’s easy to see why this member of the Orchid family is called the “Dancing Lady”. These beautiful and unique orchids rest snugly in a short oval-shaped glass container, which is filled with artificial water and an abundant supply of river rock to compliment its appeal. This extraordinary arrangement is the perfect way to spice up any room or office space.
- Capturing the nostalgia of a Pacific sunset Alejandro de Esesarte translates his concept to this lovely outdoor wall art sculpture. He works in steel to create the images hammering them into low relief and painting them by hand. This image represents a sunset in Sayulita a Nayarit beach town in Mexico the artisan explains. Because each piece is individually hand-crafted and painted size and color could vary slightly.
- Similar itemA sugar and creamer set so sweet, the bees couldn't stay away! Hand-thrown on the potter's wheel with stoneware clay and adorned with whimsical sculpted bees, this cream and sugar jar set is a splendid companion for your coffee or tea. Each jar starts as raw clay shaped on a potter's wheel, sculpted, painted, and glazed by the hands of the artisan, then fired to a strong, permanent finish. Adorned with a spiraling handle, the sugar jar includes a slot for a spoon and holds approximately 10 ounces. Both pieces are microwave/dishwasher safe, lead-free, and food safe. Artisan-crafted in Pennsylvania. Matching items available (see below).