- Ippolita bracelet from the Glamazon Collection. Hand-hammered sterling silver cuff. Single stripe detail with six bezel-set diamonds. 0.23 total diamond carat weight. Approx. 2L x 2W x 1H. Split back for slip-on style. Imported.
- Topshop Unique's 'Dorney' dress is from the label's first High Summer collection – referencing the traditional style codes of Henley Royal Regatta. It is cut from crisp cotton-poplin printed with blue and white stripes. Define your waist with the accompanying belt. Shown here with: Topshop Unique Top, Common Projects Sneakers, Maison Margiela Cuff, Bottega Veneta Rings, Jennifer Fisher Choker.. Blue and white cotton-poplin.. Button fastenings through front.. 100% cotton.. Machine wash.
- Height: 11cm Width: 16cm Depth: 6cm. Metal chain shoulder strap. Front flap with turn lock detail and snap button closure. Silver colored metal hardware
- Similar itemTory Burch TPU jelly sandal. 0.5 flat heel. Thong strap. Metallic floral appliqu. Slip-on style. Rubber sole. Blossom is imported.
- Perfect for stacking, this elegant cuff from IaM by Ileana Makri is detailed in oxidized sterling silver and is finished with bezel set white diamonds at each end. Fits an average wrist.
- - REDValentino pink and gold shoulder bag - Glittered leather - Bow-embellished top handle, adjustable detachable shoulder strap - Designer plaque, gold hardware - Internal patch pocket - Fully lined in pink twill - Snap-fastening front flap - Weighs approximately 0.7lbs/ 0.3kg - Made in Italy RED - an acronym for Romantic Eccentric Dress - is Italian label Valentino's diffusion line. Showcasing all the signatures of the house but with a distinctly playful edge, it's a feminine mix of ruffled dresses, sweet skirts and perfect-cut pants.
- Similar itemA crisp, feminine Petersyn mini dress. Pleating accents the cups, and ruching traces the skirt. Knotted straps tie behind the neck, and attached sashes define the waist. Topstitched hem. Hidden side zip. Unlined. Fabric: Oxford weave. 100% cotton. Dry clean. Imported, Turkey.
- Similar itemWhipstitching and pinwheels detail a leather sandal. Eyelets accent the padded insole. 3/4 stacked heel. Finished with padded leather insole. Made in Brazil.
- DETAILS. AUTHENTICITY PROMISE. RETURNS. Every Item Comes With a TrueFacet Report Product Code 161798835131-E. Brand David Yurman. Condition Pre-Owned. Metal Yellow Gold. Model 161798835131-E. Size and Fit Measurements: 6.5" inside with opening x 15mm wide x 10mm high. MORE DETAILS This is an amazing bracelet by renowned designer David Yurman, it is crafted in solid 925 sterling silver and 14k yellow gold, in Yurman's famous cable wire design, this piece is in the design of a double cable wire cable cuff bracelet in sterling silver with two yellow gold station set approximately one inch apart on the front of the band, the yellow gold bands are adorned with a diamond shape bezel set amethyst and round cabochon green onyx gemstones. Material: 14k yellow gold 925 sterling silver Hallmark: D.Yurman 14k 925 Stones: Amethyst: 4mm x 4mm and Green Onyx: 3mm Weight: 47.9 grams Condition: Pre-Owned, Refurbished to excellent condition by TrueFacet expert Comes with TrueFacet Valuation Report We believe you should own something real. That's why jewelry and watch experts verify each item, and we promise 100% authenticity or your money back. VIEW OUR PROMISE CUSTOMERS SPEAK VIEW MORE "This site offers excellent Designer signed jewelry pieces, and other fine jewelry, at affordable prices. They offer both new, and pre owned jewelry at a reasonable cost. Most importantly, they have excellent customer service. They aim to please & to give their customers the best consumer experience. I have purchased several items from True Facet, including David Yurman, & Tiffany. I have always been happy with the item I received. It is always authentic, " the real deal", professionally cleaned & polished, & looks brand new! You can't go wrong purchasing from this site. Give them a try. You won't be sorry! Free shipping too!!" - AnneMarie "I recently bought a Tiffany&Co diamond wedding band for my fiancé through TrueFacet. We both had some pretty major reservations about the purchase; it was a lot of money to spend and on a brand name, not just not from the brand itself but from a website neither of us had ever heard of. But the great deal and the return policy gave us the confidence to pull the trigger, and we couldn't be happier! The band arrived in just two days and the diamonds were beyond sparkly (certainly an exciting package to open!). We immediately took the band to our jeweler to have everything verified and appraised and, to our delight, the diamonds measured twice as big as what had been listed! We also brought the band to Tiffany to have it double checked there, and everything is legit! We had such a positive experience with TrueFacet, I would definitely consider purchasing from them again and would absolutely recommend them to anyone!" - William "I love ordering jewelry from TrueFacet! Super reliable, fast, and to top it off they have beautiful products! Would absolutely buy from them again and again!" - AW "True Facet's customer service is truly exceptional. Their customer service specialists responded to my email inquiries promptly, and satisfactorily resolved my issues very quickly. Additionally, the quality of the jewelry that I purchased from them exceeded my expectations and looked virtually new. They will be my first stop for any online jewelry purchases." - Renee "TrueFacet is a reliable authenticator and valuator of watches assisting buyers and sellers. My experience is they are sincere and have excellent customer service representatives." - John "I will use these guys AGAIN! Great customer service with same day answers to all of my questions. Pricing was extremely competitive and my watch shipped, and was to me even during holiday season in less than a week. Most certainly recommend these folks! THE BEST!" - Christopher "Rachel at TrueFacet worked very hard for many months to find a watch that I wanted to acquire. I had a number of companies working to locate this piece, and TrueFacet was the only company that was able to make it happen. I would highly recommend Rachel and the entire team at TrueFacet.