- Similar itemLayer on a little luxury with this Gabriella Rocha cardi. Crochet cardi sports a generous length. Open front frames what's worn underneath. Three-quarter length sleeves. Patch hand pockets. Straight hemline. 55% cotton, 35% nylon, 10% wool. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 33 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM/MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemPatterned sleeveless silk fluted dress with hidden zip closure at back. Fitted waist, flared skirt. A new take on our best-selling Rococo print. Side seam pocket. Fully lined. Fabrication: 100% Silk. Dry Clean Only. Fits true to size, take normal size. Length 37 5/8"
- Similar itemThe iconic Reva Ballet Flat named after Tory’s mother, Reva is known for its timeless design and perfect fit in rich tumbled leather. Updated with a non-elastic back and finished with a signature metal double-T logo medallion, this slip-on-and-go style is the epitome of effortless chic. Leather upper. Logo hardware detail. Rubber sole.
- VValentino Garavani spring /summer 2014 leather Tote handbag with firm double handle and buckles detail with platinum decoration. Logo on the back Two internal sections and zipper pocket. Internally lined. Dimensions height30 x width40 x depth 10cm - handle 16 cm. Composition : 100 % calf leather.
- Similar itemValentino Garavani Rockstud medium shopping bag in calfskin leather. Two handles and a removable studded shoulder strap. Stud details with a platinum finish. Metal clasp closure. Inner calfskin zip pocket, two smart phone pockets. Printed logo in gold. Cotton lining. Bottom metal feet. Dimensions: W33xH26xD14 cm/W13x2xD5.5". Handle drop: H20 cm/7.9". Strap: H100 cm/39". Made in Italy. Leather.
- Similar itemBlue and black patterned flared dress from Opening Ceremony featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, a rear hook and eye fastening, a crossover front panel, a fitted waist, a flared pleated skirt and a mid-length.
- Michael SimonCrochet Satin-Tie CardiganDetailsMichael Simon crochet cardigan with open stitching and pearl embellishments; scalloped trim. Three-quarter sleeves. Satin ribbon tie front closure. Cutaway hem. Rayon/cotton. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Michael Simon: At the young age of 24, a New York based ballet dancer, Michael Simon, took a job working a handloom-knitting machine to produce leggings for his fellow ballet dancers. Inspired to create his own designs, Michael Simon bought his own handloom machine and got to work crafting loose-fitting cowl-neck sweaters in bright neon colors made from old stock yarn from the 1950s. An instant success from his start in 1977, Michael Simon continued to grow the brand and went on to hire a band of knitters and sewers to execute his one-of-a-kind designs. With a focus on embellished knits and layer-ready basics, there's a spot in every woman's wardrobe for these unique pieces.
- Similar itemLoeffler RandallLeather d'Orsay Flat, BlackDetailsLoeffler Randall vachetta leather flat. 1/4" flat rubber heel. Pointed toe with notched vamp. Two-piece d'Orsay silhouette. Leather lining and footbed. Rubber sole provides traction. Made in Brazil of Italian material. Designer About Loeffler Randall: Designer Jessie Randall introduced Loeffler Randall in the fall of 2005, and the line's distinctive blend of feminine, approachable elegance was well received by both fashion editors and celebrities. Just two short years after Loeffler Randal debuted, it was honored with the CFDA Swarovski Award for Accessory Design.
- ValentinoRockstud Camo Canvas-Leather Medium Soft Tote Bag, RedDetailsValentino camo-print tote in layered canvas and napa leather. Golden hardware includes signature Rockstud pyramid studs. Flat tote straps, 9" drop. Open top with magnetic-snap closure. Back leather logo patch. Creamy leather lining. Inside, three zip pockets and three open pockets. 11"H x 14 1/2"W x 6 3/4"D; weighs approx. 2lbs. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.