- Similar itemTod's smooth mushroom leather 'Cape' tote is detailed with subtle pink piping to highlight its unique structure. The spacious twill-lined interior has two generously sized zipped pockets to secure your belongings. It's finished with an embossed luggage tag and protective gold feet. Mushroom leather (Calf) Snap-fastening tab at open top. Deisgner color: Creta. Weighs approximately 3.3lbs/ 1.5kg. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemSuper soft calf suede upper. Slip-on style with wraparound ankle strap. Jute check trim. Round toe. Calf leather lining. Lightly padded leather insole. Stacked heel. Calf leather outsole with rubber heel tap. Made in Italy. Heel Height: 3 ⁄ 4 in. Weight: 1 lb 1 oz. Shaft: 7 3 ⁄ 4 in.
- Similar itemCut-off denim shorts with a high-rise waist and silver studs inside the torn back pocket. Traditional five pocket, button and zip fly. Machine Wash Cold 98% Cotton 2% Spandex 10.5" Top to Bottom 2" Inseam (measured from a size medium) Made in USA
- Similar itemAlexis Bittar studs its standard lucite bangle with a Swarovski crystal pave to create another scene-stealing adornment.
- Watery crystals nestle in rivet-like studs, brightening a hand-painted Lucite bracelet enhanced by Alexis Bittar's signature texture. Brand: ALEXIS BITTAR. Style Name: Alexis Bittar 'Lucite - Neo Bohemian' Hinged Bangle. Style Number: 491974. 7 1/2" inner circumferences; 3/8" width; Hinge with magnetic closure; Lucite/goldtone plate/Swarovski crystal; By Alexis Bittar; made in the USA of imported materials;
- Similar itemCheeky cutoff jean short from scantily rebellious Australian label, One Teaspoon, with allover heavy distressing and angled, super-short legs. Cut in a classic 5-pocket design with a frayed, cutoff hem and a mid-rise.
- Similar itemFrye Dylan Fringe Suede Ankle Boot, Gray Details Frye suede sneaker-style ankle boot. 1" flat heel. Round toe. Lace-up front. Contrast topstitching. Leather lining and padded insole. Rubber outsole for traction. "Dylan" is imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U. S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware. Size: 37. 5B/7. 5B. Color: GREY. Age Group: Adult. Material: Leather.
- Exterior: Pink Leather Interior: Beige Monogram Textile Lining, Slip pockets, Zippered Pocket Closure: Button Snap Hardware: Gold Tone Handle/Strap: Rolled Leather Date Code/Serial Number: 117 Additional Items: This item ships with bag only.
- With its puffed design and bold, glossy finish, this 3/4" wide bangle bracelet really makes a statement. Made in Italy. Box clasp and hinge, gunmetal-finished sterling silver bracelet.