1. Use either a foundation or a lip erase product to make your lips completely nude-colored.
2. Use a lip pencil in a darker color to line the very top portion of your lips.Then use the pencil to smear the line in a downward direction
4. Take your middle color and fill in the rest of the bottom portion of your top lip, blending the two as you go
5. Now, with yor third color, take the pencil and line the bottom part of your bottom lip, this time blending upward
6. Take your middle color again and fill in the top part of your bottum lip, blending the two
7. Add gloss (carefully) for a stunning finish. Happy Summer!