- Similar itemPatrons of Peace Smocked Aztec shorts. These breezy shorts feature an allover Aztec print. The tonal scallop crochet adds dainty details to contrast the geometric print while the smocked waist provides maximum comfort. Slanted hand pockets. Approx inseam: 4.25". 100% rayon. Hand wash. Imported. Model is wearing a size small. Model measurements:Height: 5'8" Bust: 31"Waist: 23"Hips: 35"
- Similar itemChloé's blouse is cut from lustrous ivory silk-satin and elegantly framed with cream piping inspired by pajama styles. It is classically detailed with a neat collar, oversized cuffs and a sharp box pleat at the back. Team it with the coordinating shorts to complete a laid-back look. Shown here with: Chloé Sandals, Arme De L'Amour Ring, Chloé Cuff.. Ivory silk-satin.. Partially concealed button fastenings through front.. 100% silk.. Dry clean.
- GANNI's 'Elmira' top is printed with blossoming long-stem roses. Cut from fluid silk crepe de chine, this collared style has a relaxed fit and is tipped with tonal piping. Wear yours with office tailoring or at the weekend with kick-flare jeans. Shown here with: Mother Jeans, Diane von Furstenberg Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Pumps, Maria Black Earrings, Jennifer Fisher Ring.. Multicolored silk crepe de chine.. Concealed zip fastening along back.. 100% silk.. Dry clean.. Designer color: Brick Rose.
- Similar itemThese embroidered shorts by Rory Beca are ready for a special occasion with a lightweight silk fabrication, high-waisted fit, Aztec-inspired embroidery and slit front pockets. Easy to wear with a light T-shirt or dressed up with your favorite Blue Life Hayley Top. Vintage shoes featured are not available for purchase
- Similar itemCut from smooth ivory silk crepe de chine and punctuated with black piping, Iris and Ink's 'Adela' blouse is a contemporary take on classic tailoring - we like it teamed with sleek pants. - Ivory silk crepe de chine - Buttoned cuffs, black piping - Button fastenings along front - 100% silk; trim: 100% polyester - Dry clean - Imported - Also available in mint Iris & Ink is made for the modern woman, perfectly balancing comfort and style to create a wardrobe that works anytime, anywhere. Launched in 2012 and designed by THE OUTNET, the brand sources the finest fabrics and ateliers to deliver exclusive collections that are forward thinking, with a firm nod to the classics. The spring/summer 2016 collection includes new must-haves with an edge - think sophisticated tops, luxurious
- Similar item""Shorts by Vila, Woven fabric, Stretch waistband, All-over print, Relaxed fit, Machine wash, 100% Viscose, Our model wears a UK S/EU S/US XS and is 179 cm/5'10. 5"" tall.
- Similar itemPiped button-down shirt cast in soft silk. Spread collar. Long sleeves with buttoned cuffs. Concealed button front. Hi-lo hem. About 27" from shoulder to hem. Silk. Dry clean. Imported. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size Small.. - Yvette Silk Double Georgette Blouse
- Similar itemA beach-ready style in a bold abstract motif with chic lace-up front. Lace-up front. Two front pockets. Rise, about 9". Inseam, about 2". Viscose/acrylic/polyester/polyamide/elastane. Hand wash. Made in Italy. - Shelly Shorts
- Similar itemFloral prints are a reoccurring theme in Erdem's romantic collections. This pajama-inspired 'Ray' blouse is cut from lustrous silk-satin detailed with pretty coral and burgundy carnations. It's framed with pale-pink piping and is pleated at the back for an effortless drape. Wear yours with the matching pants. Shown here with: The Row Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Pumps, Percossi Papi Earrings, Arme De L'Amour Ring.. Multicolored silk-satin.. Button fastenings through front.. 100% silk.. Dry clean.. Designer color: Green/ Red.