Shop this look
- Similar itemThe intricate wood carving and heavily distressed finish are what makes this delightful coastal side cabinet stand out! Detailed hand-carved spindles are located on both sides, while the center front door showcases a quatrefoil or "four leaves" design. This side cabinet also makes a charming nightstand for a sea breeze-inspired bedroom. Antiqued metal door pull finishes the look. Features: Hand-carved from mahogany. Artisan Surf City finish. Carved side spindles and quatrefoil design. One door and two shelves.
- Similar itemA simple, sculptural coffee table constructed with a stainless steel base and choice of wood veneer or lacquer top. Available in either square or rectangular size. Also available as a matching end table. Base : StainlessSteel. Size : W30" x D30" x H15"
- Similar itemThe Burlap Chic collection is inspired by coastal themes and lazy days. Burlap is a relaxed and casual fabric which is durable and perfect for a seaside retreat. Modern graphics are printed on the fabric to reinforce the coastal theme and touch of simple sophistication. This collection has coordinating pillows and poufs.
- Create a calm, comforting oasis with this luxurious, linen-upholstered platform bed. The tufted headboard has an arched, architectural shape, finished with nickel nailhead trim. Polished, espresso wood legs add dramatic detail to this elegant piece. The soft, natural fabric enhances an inviting silhouette for a stunning centerpiece in any romantic retreat. Each bed is made to order,
- The design of Eero Saarinen's Executive Armchair (1950) began more than a decade earlier, when he and Charles Eames submitted several designs to the Organic Design in Home Furnishings competition at the MoMA. The pair, who'd been friends and collaborators since meeting at Cranbrook Academy of Art, won first prize. These fluid, sculptural shapes influenced the future work of both men; for Saarinen, most notably in his Womb, Tulip and Executive chairs. The Executive was originally made of fiberglass but was later updated in polyurethane to take advantage of the technical advances in plastics. The feel of this classic seat, however, remains unchanged. The molded shell flexes slightly with the sitter and the contoured plywood seat supported by metal or wood legs. Unlike Saarinen's furniture, which was consistently sculptural in form, these fluid lines didn't appear in his architecture until the 1950s. When looking at the dome-shaped glass wall of the Kresge Auditorium at MIT, it's not a big leap to see the same shape in the back of his Executive Chair. This chair is Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified¿ for its use of low-emitting products. Manufactured by Knoll according to the original and exacting specifications of the designer. Made in U.S.A.
- A comforting hand made quality pervades this cabinet. Created to feel like salvaged wood construction,the distressed paint sections suggest character and authenticity.
- nuLOOM has a new set of poufs perfect as a stool, ottoman, or even to simply add some dimension to your room! Coming in a Moroccan clothed pattern, classic leather, and boho chic designs, these poufs are both laid back with a vintage feel in fabric, yet edgy and bold in leather. These new, posh looking foot rests have made it big in the interior design world, and we think they are the perfect solution to kick back and relax! 14" H x 20" W x 20" W. Material: Leather. Color: Assorted. Hand Made. in Morocco. Nuloom's. creations infuse their expertise in producing high quality floor coverings with their passion for nature’s wonders and art. Their designs encapsulate the organic beauty of the earth with the fresh and modern palette of today's fashion forward shopper. Founded with a desire to push boundaries and break the rules of what is expected from an area rug, Nuloom. fills the void between brilliant design and affordability.
- A simple, sculptural coffee table constructed with a stainless steel base and choice of wood veneer or lacquer top. Available in either square or rectangular size. Also available as a matching end table. Base : StainlessSteel. Size : W44" x D22" x H15"
- Similar itemA vintage-inspired piece that's worthy of Hollywood royalty, this stunning carved bamboo cabinet offers a subdued glamour that evokes bygone days. A large mirror graces its single door, adding space and reflecting light beautifully. A lower drawer offers storage space for bulky items, while small hinged doors on top provide more discreet storage. Carved mahogany accents boast the look of real bamboo, providing a slightly tropical feel, and a dark stained interior contrasts beautifully with the neutral grey exterior. Light distressing and antiqued hardware provide the finishing touch. Hand-carved wood. Artisan Ice Gray finish on exterior. Artisan dark stain on carved bamboo accents.
- Similar itemA sculptural coffee table constructed with a cubist, stainless steel base and choice of wood or multi-coat lacquer finish. The Drake is available in square or rectangular formats. W44" x D22" x H15" Top is constructed with an engineered wood core for strength and stability. Bench-made, brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners. Top is available with natural wood veneer or multi-coat lacquer finish. Wood tops have water-based, clear coat finish. Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- Similar itemAdd fabulous texture to your home with this Coomba pouf from the Missioni Home 2014 Collection. Featuring a chic ribbed design in pale grey, this velvety feeling pouf also has a tan handle so it can be easily carried to where it is needed. Part of the Golden Age Jewel 2 Collection, there are many complementing soft furnishings also available for you to perfectly coordinate a room.Coomba fabric in this colourway is also available to purchase by the metre, for more details or to place a fabric order please call customer services on 0800 587 7645.Key features: * Material: 62% viscose, 38% cotton * Dimensions: Dia40xH30cm * Ribbed design in pale grey * Part of the Golden Age Jewel 2 Collection * Available in three colours * Fabric also available to purchase by the metre
- Similar itemW25"xD35"xH42" - SEAT H15" The Elk Chair evokes the classic, wingback chair design and updates it with contemporary materials and bold, organic lines. The sculptural frame features low-profile upholstery and precision-cut, bent-ply seat and back panels. The frame is elevated by slender, powder-coated steel legs. Frame is CNC precision cut, formed plywood, finished in real Walnut wood veneer. Base and legs are black, powder-coated steel. Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Avis St. Clair Peacock Blue Leather Swivel Chair Details Hardwood frame. Leather upholstery. Feather/down cushion. Mortise-and-tenon frame construction. Sinuous-spring seat. 36.5"W x 37"D x 41"T with 22.5"Sq. x 18.5"T seat. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 44 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional delivery and processing charges. Color: PEACOCK. Material: 100% Aniline Leather.