Shop this look
- Similar itemAdd elegant design to the home with this stunning Maui Soft armchair from Kartell. Made from fabric covered nylon and chrome-plated steel feet, this chair designed by Vico Magistretti is finished with a fabric seat and arm rests for ultimate comfort. In a chic solid colour, this is perfect for updating an interior space or for use as dining rooms chairs. Mix and match with more colours and styles available separately to transform your interior.Key features: * Material: fabric-covered nylon * Chrome-plated steel legs * Dimensions: W58xH77xD45cm * Seat height: 45cm * Soft design in blue colour * Designed by Vico Magistretti * Stackable 4 high * More chairs available from Kartell
- Similar itemDesign by Milo Baughman.Made in the U.S.A. by Thayer Coggin.The Design Classic T Lounge Chair possesses the familiar feel of a classic club chair, imparted with clean modern lines and the sophisticated style of designer Milo Baughman. A minimal metal frame boasts sleek lines and crisp angles, wrapping around the lounge's exuberant padded seat and merging into a 'T' shape at the back. Its fully hand-upholstered backrest and armrests offer structural support on three sides, creating a barrier that contains its cozy and comfortable appeal. Enjoy this timeless Thayer Coggin piece for many years to come in a choice of hand-upholstered fabric or leather options to suit the style of your home.
- Design by BassamFellows, 2014.Made in the U.S.A. by Herman Miller.The Bolster Corner Chair, designed by BassamFellows, marries plush comfort for lounging with ample support for sitting in a form quiet enough for traditional surroundings and essential enough for the most minimal, contemporary interiors. A Long, slim seat cushion is set atop minimal, steel legs to give Bolster its strong horizontal lines. These lines are made more prominent by Bolster's plush back pillows, constructed of foam and fiber for supportive comfort.The Bolster Corner Chair can be combined with other items in the Bolster Collection to create customized sofa sectionals. Available with a curated textile offering and a brushed stainless leg finish. Product Features: Bolster Sofa Group offers a Club Chair, Settee, Three-Seat Sofa, Corner and Chaise Lounge units and an Ottoman As part of a modular system, ganging hardware is attached with each custom-made piece Kiln-dried, corner blocked frame features unidirectional webbing for strength Supportive foam and fiber cushions are double zipped on the back and side to keep them in place Brushed stainless leg finish Tailored upholstery available in a wide range of textiles and colors Backed by Herman Miller's 5 Year Warranty: View Here
- Experience the luxury of this beautiful Tobias chaise lounge. The perfect complement to any modern home,this lounge offers deep tufting in a rich,grey fabric with an ergonomic shape for the ultimate in style and comfort.
- Similar itemJonathan Adler Regent Armchair Details Armchair inspired by the formal lines of Louis XVI furniture. Rubberwood frame and legs with lacquered finish. Linen/cotton upholstery. 27"W x 31"D x 37"T. Seat, 16"T; arms, 26"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 170 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional delivery and processing charges. Designer About Jonathan Adler: Potter, designer, and author Jonathan Adler launched his first ceramics collection in 1994. His design philosophy: create a foundation of timelessly chic furniture and accessorize with abandon. With his roots still firmly in pottery, he has expanded to become a complete lifestyle brand offering furniture, lighting, decorative objects, fashion accessories, and more. He is dedicated to bringing style, craft, and joy to life. Color: NAVY. Material: Linen/Cotton Blend.
- Sink into this sumptuous, tufted tweed armchair for an evening by the fire or a rainy afternoon reading session. In neutral grey upholstery, each piece offers plush, billowy support. Dark brown walnut grounds this chair in Old World luxury. 35.25 inches high x 32.25 inches wide x 37.75 inches deep. Constructed from walnut. Finished in natural wood. Upholstered in charcoal grey polyester linen blend. Tufted back and seat.
- Featured in nearly every Florence Knoll interior, the Saarinen Executive Chair remains one of the most popular Knoll designs. Originally introduced in 1950, the chair transformed the notion of what executive seating could be with its fluid, sculptural form and modern finishing. The timeless and versatile design continues to fit seamlessly into work, conference, lounge and dining applications of any decor. Features: The Eero Saarinen Collection. Designed by Eero Saarinen, 1950. Available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers. Arm Chair. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. More fabric and color options are available;
- Similar itemThe Sweeney leather chair delivers a glam contemporary accent to modern interiors. This custom upholstered seat features uniquely patterned nailhead trim for an eye-catching metallic geometric statement. Soy-based foam filling. Hardwood frame. Recycled metal double cone spring seating foundation. Many fabrics and finishes available. Shown in Cosmic Emerald leather upholstery and Walnut finish. Professional cleaning recommended. Hand cut, tailored and crafted in the USA for exceptional quality using sustainable, world-friendly materials and practices. Leather swatches are available on loan by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. 25.5"W x 27"D x 36"H. Seat: 18.5"D x 20.5"H.
- Similar itemCraig Bassam is an architect and designer whose career started with Bruce Eeles, a disciple of Marcel Breuer. His partner, Scott Fellows, is a Harvard MBA who transformed the Swiss firm Bally. Together they are BassamFellows, described as “the design world’s A-team” by The Times of London. In 2010, they started collaborating with the Michigan-based company Herman Miller to develop refined seating that complements the classic works by Eames, Nelson and Noguchi. The Bolster Sofa Collection (2014) is one of the results of this special union, delivering an inviting and thoughtfully scaled solution for spaces large and small. Taking its name for the shape of its horizontal pillows, Bolster provides supportive upright sitting as well as plush comfort for those times when you want to stretch out and relax. Made in U.S.A.
- Curved, tulip-shaped arms stretch out, offering opulent, upholstered seating. Finished in soft, pebble-hued fabric, this neutral piece provides a long, luxurious sofa for a relaxing oasis in any room. The exposed driftwood legs and framework add a touch of weathered beauty. 32.25 inches high x 84.75 inches wide x 34.25 inches deep. Constructed from walnut. Upholstered in light grey linen. Sun bleached legs and frame. Cushion filled with foam and fiber.
- Similar itemA low-profile silhouette with tufting and nailhead trim fits right into both formal living rooms and cozy reading nooks. Top grain, aniline dye leather upholstery with Belgian linen upholstered back; fiber, foam fill. Spring suspension seat construction. Hardwood frame. Turned legs; wilcox natural finish. Wipe clean with damp cloth. Handcrafted in USA. Select colors are made to order. The "available by" date shown above indicates the estimated ship date.
- Similar itemThe Blu Dot Son of a Bench is a modern bench that has both sculptural appeal and versatility. Interlocking loops of hot-rolled steel give the Blu Dot Son of a Bench an intriguing form defined by both substantial mass and negative space. The glossy black rubber-dipped skin of this modern bench projects smart contemporary appeal, its handsome profile tailor-made for both commercial and residential applications. Features: Available in black. Suitable for indoor/outdoor use. Made of hot-rolled steel and rubber.
- Similar itemJonathan Adler. Regent Armchair. Armchair inspired by the formal lines of Louis XVI furniture. Rubberwood frame and legs with lacquered finish. Linen/cotton upholstery. 27"W x 31"D x 37"T. Seat, 16"T; arms, 26"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 170 lbs.