- Similar itemStella McCartneyFalabella Large Fringe Tote Bag, Metallic BlueDetailsFringed shiny dotted faux-leather (polyester) with pewter hardware.Signature curb chain trim and faux-leather whipstitching.Chain tote handles, 9" drop.Stella McCartney logo disc charm.Dipped top with magnetic-snap closure.Inside, one zip and one cell phone pocket.Logo jacquard lining.18"H x 16 1/2"W.Weighs 2lbs. 4oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemEffortless and luxe at the same time, these cigar brown suede loafers capture the essence of the Tod's aesthetic. Rounded toe. Leather insole. Black rubber stitched welt, sole unit with knobs, rubber heel. Upper: Calf leather.
- Similar itemAfter moving into a new home with a garden in need of TLC, Acne director Johnny Johansson translated his newfound green thumb into a resort collection of workwear-inspired looks. Long, slouchy silhouettes in botanical colors look like flowers bending in the wind. Printed short-sleeve shirt. Club collar. Button closure. 100% silk. Made in China.
- Ted Baker London floral print petal front skirt. Approx. 19"L from top of waist to hem. Banded waist. Exposed golden back zip. Fabric overlaps to create petal front with inverted pleat. A-line silhouette. Polyester; polyester/spandex lining. Imported.
- Alice + OliviaEdi Floral-Lace BlouseDetailsAlice + Olivia Edi blouse in floral-shape lace with tonal netted front underlay; sheer back; solid trim.Round neckline.Short sleeves.Relaxed, loose silhouette.Exposed back zip.Cotton/nylon lace; polyester/spandex underlay.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Alice + Olivia:Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Hamilton Grommet Tote BagDetailsBlack leather with allover golden grommet detail.Golden hardware.Top handles; 4 3/4" drop.Chain and leather shoulder strap.Frame top with logo-engraved lock detail.Hanging key.Inside, one zip pocket, three open pockets, and one cell pocket.Protective feet on bottom.13"H x 14"W x 6 1/4"D.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Similar itemFeaturing a detailed forest print, Carven's cotton-blend skirt will add a new dimension to your everyday wardrobe. Show off the buttoned wrap-effect front and A-line cut with a simple tucked-in blouse. Zipped back, buttoned front. Side slit pocket detail. 73% Cotton, 27% Viscose. Lining: 65% Acetate, 35% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Stuart WeitzmanMach 1 Patent Leather Driver Moccasin, AdobeDetailsHigh-shine leather dresses up the low profile of this Stuart Weitzman Mach 1 driver.Patent leather upper.Notched vamp.Round moc toe.Leather lining and generously padded footbed.Rubber driver sole."Mach 1" is made in Spain of Italian materials.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Luxurious, python-stamped leather and gleaming hardware take classic driving loafers to a new level of style, by Salvatore Ferragamo. Leather upper, leather lining, leather and rubber sole. Made in Italy. Round toe; metal logo accent at top strap; moc-stitched toe; rubber-studded sole. Available in full and half sizes.