- Giuseppe ZanottiLeopard-Print Calf Hair Horn Tassel Smoking SlipperDetailsThe golden horn tassels and leopard print of this Giuseppe Zanotti smoking slipper show that even a leisurely slip-on can have an adventurous side.Leopard-print dyed calf hair (New Zealand).Smooth leather piping around notched collar.Golden horn-shaped tassels at vamp.Round toe.Padded insole.Leather lining and sole.3/8" flat stacked heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Donna KaranLong-Sleeve Draped Cashmere CardiganDetailsLightweight cashmere.Dropped long sleeves.Open draped front.Rolled hem peaks at front.Dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Current/ElliottThe Boyfriend Relaxed Cropped JeansDetailsCurrent/Elliott Boyfriend jeans in sugar (white) denim.Approx. measurements: 25" inseam, 9 1/2" rise, 15" leg opening.Mid rise.Relaxed, straight legs.Cuffed above ankle.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/spandex; machine wash, cold.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Current/Elliott:Born out of love for vintage denim and its Americana roots , Current/Elliott respects the history of denim and its timelessness. A true visionary, CEO and Creative Director Serge Azria harmonizes new ideas with time-honored techniques. With its unique silhouettes, classic fits, and everlasting aesthetics, Current/Elliott delivers its customers more of what they have always loved a distinct and timeless collection that promises to love and be loved for years to come.
- Similar itemD-ID Denim "Paris" boyfriend denim jeans in Queens Destroy wash. Distressed, bleached and frayed with contrast stitching. Approx. measurements : 9" front rise; 29 1/2" inseam; 12" leg openings. Low rise. Straight legs. Five-pocket style. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Tapers at ankle. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Imported.
- Similar itemUpdated cardigan. Loose knit composition. Contrast ribbed trim detail at collar. Great for lounging. Relaxed fit. Open front. Long sleeves. Front pouch pockets. Trim at hem. Model Measurements: 5'9", 34-23-34, size XS. 95% Rayon. 5% Spandex. Thick and durable. Keeps warmth in. Fabric drapes easily. Made in the USA.
- Stella McCartneyChenille Leopard Smoking Slipper, Blue/BeigeDetailsStella McCartney restyles the smoking slipper with animal-friendly leopard print in an eye-catching combination of beige and deep blue. Soft chenille upper.Round toe.Piped notched collar.Slip-on style.1/2" heel.Made in Spain.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemMake any day a work of art with this color-blocked grid-print silk blend cardigan wrap. Open front. Long sleeves. Color-blocked throughout. Draped asymmetrical hemline. Self: Silk, Cotton. Hand Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 27" in length. Relaxed fit.
- Similar itemThe Boyfriend cut in denim with fading and whiskering. Natural 10" rise. Relaxed, straight legs; 14" leg openings. Cuffed at calf. Approx. 26" inseam. Five-pocket style. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Made in USA.
- Infinitely cool everyday flats are a must for any fashion-savvy wardrobe. Opt for Charlotte Olympia's playful take on the slipper silhouette and embrace animal-print attitude with these "Kitty" shoes. Upper: Calf hair. Round toe. Leather insole and sole with signature web plaque.