- Similar itemClean lines and an almond, rounded toe create our ever-so-elegant Hailene tall riding boots. Metal ornamental hardware. Full side zip for easy on/off. Padded footbed for all-day comfort. Leather upper. Man-made sole. Imported. 14" calf circumference,5 1/2" shaft, 1 1/4" low heels.
- Similar itemDelicate pintucks lend a latticed effect to the bodice of a sweet, breezy Zimmermann blouse, rendered in sheer silk. Dainty lace cutouts accent the hem and sleeves. Buttoned cuffs and back placket. Long sleeves. Fabric: Silk chiffon. 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 27.75in / 70.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 1. Available sizes: 0,3
- Similar itemrag bone/JEANThe Skinny Ripped Jeans, ConvoyDetailsrag bone/JEAN The Skinny jeans in Convoy faded wash. Approx. measurements: 8" rise, 29" inseam, 10" openings. Ripped patches at thighs. Zip/button front; belt loops. Five-pocket design. Cotton/polyurethane; machine wash. Made in Peru. Shown styled with Rag Bone Harrow Ankle Boot in BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemIn a nod to fall's statement fur trend, Elie Tahari updates this quilted lambskin leather jacket with an of-the-moment shearling collar. Lambskin leather; lining: rayon; trim: genuine dyed Spanish Merino shearling imported from Turkey. Professional leather clean. Imported. Flap fur collar, long sleeves with snap tab cuffs, asymmetric front zip. Quilted body and outer sleeves, knit panels under sleeves. Two hip zip pockets, side ribbed knit hem, lined.
- Similar itemVictorian lady meets boho beauty in this chic and charming blouse. In a pale cream colored silk, we've added lace and chiffon througout to give it that extra dose of fashion fantasy. Contrast piping and trumpet sleeves, not to mention buttons down the back make us swoon even more. We love the idea of pairing it with a sleek leather pant or skinny 5 pocket jean for a totally on trend look. Fabricated in: 96% silk, 4% spandex, with lace, and silk chiffon. Dry clean only. High neckline, fluttered sleeves, contrasting piping, button detailing down center back.
- Paige DenimJimmy Jimmy Faded Skinny JeansDetailsPaige Denim "Jimmy Jimmy" skinny jeans in Woodrow wash. Mid rise. Five-pocket style. Straight, skinny legs. Hem hits ankle. Zip fly/button closure; belt loops. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Made in USA of imported materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25. 5"/65cm, hips 33. 5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with Stuart Weitzman Flirt Kidskin Pump with Fine Icon Last in BlackPaige Denim sizing: 0=24/25, 2=26, 4=27, 6=28, 8=29, 10=30, 12=31, 14=32Designer About Paige: Paige Adams-Geller utilized her insider's knowledge as a top denim fit model to launch her eponymous line in 2004. Combining Southern California casual with sophistication and unparalleled fit, Paige uses the highest-quality materials to craft trendsetting styles with carefully considered, unexpected details like contoured waistbands and forward-sitting side seams. Paige followed the launch of her women's line with a men's line in late 2004.
- Similar itemBlack wool, angora and marmot fur oversized cape from P.A.R.O.S.H. featuring a concealed front fastening, wide three quarter length sleeves, a mid-length and a fur collar.
- FryeDorado Polished Leather Riding BootDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots. Shiny leather with tonal topstitching. To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details. Pull-on style. Round toe. 1/2" stacked block heel. Leather lining and sole. Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference. Imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- 7 For All MankindHigh-Waist Destroy Skinny-Leg JeansDetails7 For All Mankind "High Waist Skinny" jeans in Absolute Heritage 2 (medium-blue) 3D whiskered, faded and distressed stretch-denim. Approx. measurements: 7. 34" front rise, 12. 5" back rise, 30" inseam 10" leg opening (size 28). High waist. Skinny legs. Five-pocket style. Contour waistband. Button/zip fly closure; belt loops. Ankle length. Cotton/spandex. Made in USA of imported material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25. 5"/65cm, hips 33. 5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About 7 For All Mankind: The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.