Boy in a Rock and Roll Band - The Pierces
I was tagged by @bittersweet89
Rule 1: always post the rules
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones for people you tag to answer
Rule 3: tag 11 new people
1. If you were a pet, what would you be?
A fierce bird or fierce feline animal.
2. I give you a free ticket to go to any place in the world for a holiday, where would you go?
Somewhere far from home, like the Caribean or the States.
3. If you could meet any celebrity of your choice, who would it be and why?
Blake, because she seems genuinely nice and sweet.
4. Would you rather be poor and happy or rich and unhappy?
Poor and happy.
5. What’s the most overrated book you’ve read?
Besides the obvious, Twilight, Mockingjay is kind of disappointing me. I get very annoyed by the writing style, she uses the same tric over and over again. Also, Madame Bovary (and more "women" books from that era). The story is so cringeworthy, I hated the characters, and the style was dull. No womenempowerment to be found here. (Literary critics may hate me for it). Oh and last but not least: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Urgh. Cute writing style and use of other media, but the storyline sucked and all the characters were horrible. One of the few books I own and dislike.
6. What is one of the things that gets on your nerves or makes you angry?
Ha, where to start. The injustice in the world. Egoism. People who judge you. Cancelled plans. Technology out of service, battery or just doesn't work at all. I could go on.
7. Do you have a secret talent? If so, what is it?
Um, I am a little, a quite, musical?
8. If you could be Prime Minister in England for one day, the law in your hands, what would you do to make a difference?
I don't know the political situation in England that well, about the budget cuts, the unemployment, but I would like to pay more attention to the arts.
9. What is your happiest memory?
That's hard to narrow it down to one. Probably something with my friends, music and summer :)
10. Name a movie that your most looking forward to seeing in theatres.
The Bling Ring!
11. You could be any character out of a book, who would it be?
I rather be myself and dive into the book. But Hermione would be nice :)
Not going to tag anyone now, might do it later.