Shop this look
- Slightly smaller than regular round frames, these 3.1 Phillip Lim acetate sunglasses open the realm of luxe sensibility. Imitating the lustrous tone of tiger's eye with a clear and solid tortoiseshell effect, this pair also features a keyhole bridge for a sharp modern twist.
- Similar itemSquare neck crop top in fluro yellow ribbed jersey finish. Please note the true fluro colour of this product will vary on different screens and devices. 83% Cotton, 15% Polyamide, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemMICHAEL Michael Kors. Kayden Jelly Thong Sandal, Gold. MICHAEL Michael Kors metallic PVC thong sandal. Open toe. Flat heel. Bow with golden accents at thong strap. Adjustable ankle strap closure. Lugged sole. Imported.
- Similar item'The Animal Collection' is a series of original illustrations by Eleanor Stuart of abstract exotic animals in full colour. Originally drawn by hand, each illustration is a detailed line drawing of some unusual and beautiful exotic animals from around the world. Each print is individually signed. Made in England Unframed.
- Similar itemJersey Solid color Round collar Sleeveless Logo detail No pockets. Material:100% Cotton
- Cat's eye shape dark Havana brown acetate sunglasses. Featuring thin animal print cut out arms with gold tone logo detail. 100% UVA/UVB Protection. Signature case included. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemRebecca Minkoff. Sava Studded Jelly Sandal, Pink Multi. Rebecca Minkoff printed PVC jelly sandal. 1/2" flat rubber heel. Rose golden pyramid-stud straps. Adjustable ankle strap. Textured sole for traction. "Sava" is imported.
- Similar itemFor the love of cats! This quirky and fun cat shaped pillow marries nature and art. Patchwork front mixes textures and fabrics in contrasting neutral hues creating eye catching décor. Hand sewn face and watercolor paint print back add color, character and versatility to this playful artisan pillow. Quilt inspired pattern threads front and back for a traditional finish. Designed and handcrafted by artists and weavers in NYC, each piece is unique and will vary slightly. Color is exclusive to Calypso St. Barth. THOMPSON STREET STUDIO designs and crafts objects for the home with a focus on experimental textiles. They explore connections between art, industry and nature; finding joy in the serendipitous, looping process of discovery, conception and making. Kiva Motnyk founded Thompson Street Studio in 2014, inspired by her family home, a space that served as a communal dance, painting and photography studio in SoHo since 1976. Kiva has continued this creative environment, cross-pollinated by a new generation of artists, designers, and artisans realizing an inspiring vision of home.
- Similar itemA simple staple, KG Kurt Geiger present the women's Match Metallic Sandals. Featuring patent T-bar ankle strap and buckle fastening. Complete with flat 1cm heel set upon a synthetic sole. - K.N. KG Kurt Geiger women's Match Metallic Sandals. Upper, Lining and Sole: Synthetic. Patent T-bar ankle strap. Buckle fastening. Heel height: 1cm. Brand: KG Kurt Geiger. Colour: Black. Material: Upper, Lining and Sole: Synthetic. Footwear Style: Flat Sandals.
- Similar itemAdopt a style staple with this bright yellow cami top. Featuring a V-neck and relaxed fit, it's an effortlessly stylish choice for warmer weather. Our model wears a UK 8 and is 175cm/5'9'' tall.
- Brown acetate sunglasses with animal print arms and polished bronze logo detail at temples. 100% UVA/UVB Protection. Signature case included. Made in Italy.
- Recollecting the beauty of his town in the southern part of India this painting offers a myriad of colors in perfect blend. Manjunath Wali draws inspiration for this series from Hampi the town he calls home. Through his paintings he illustrates the contrast between the arid nature of the place with the richness of the cultural heritage which he depicts through bold colors. Sadhana Jaipuria presents the artwork as an archival giclee print on canvas as a part of her gallery's collection. Manjunath Wali completed his Bachelors in Visual Arts at Hampi University and then went on to finish a Master's in Visual Arts from Vijaya College of Fine Art. Wali's work has been exhibited in 18 group and solo shows in various cities in India. He has also been the recipient of prestigious awards like the All India Art Exhibition Lokamanya Tilak Pune in 2013 and Lakkundi Utsava Lakkundi in 2010 amongst many others. Wali's works enjoy the pride of being housed in various private and corporate collections all over the world.