- Generation Love. Long-Sleeve Plaid Shirt W/ Quilted Yoke. Generation Love plaid shirt with quilted faux-leather (polyester/cotton/nylon/polyurethane) yoke. Approx. measurements: 25.5"L in front, 26.5"L in back; 24"L sleeves. Spread collar; button-down front. Long sleeves; button cuffs. Button flap pockets at chest. Relaxed fit. Shirttail hem. Cotton. Made in USA.
- Similar itemMid-rise jeans with a straight leg and tapered, cropped hem. Classic five-pocket design 90% Cotton, 4% Elastane Machine wash Made in the USA
- These straight leg Current / Elliot jeans have a cropped profile with raw edges. Allover crinkled fading adds a distressed effect. 5 pocket styling. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 90% cotton/6% polyester/4% elastane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. Measurements Rise: 10in / 25.5cm Inseam: 26in / 66cm Leg opening: 14in / 35.5cm Measurements from size 27. Available sizes: 23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32
- Color: Grey. Generation Love Long-Sleeve Plaid Shirt W/ Quilted Yoke Details: Generation Love plaid shirt with quilted faux-leather (polyester/cotton/nylon/polyurethane) yoke. Approx. measurements: 25. 5"L in front, 26. 5"L in back; 24"L sleeves. Spread collar; button-down front. Long sleeves; button cuffs. Button flap pockets at chest. Relaxed fit. Shirttail hem. Cotton. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.
- Similar itemThis plaid print shirt with rolled sleeve detail from Rails is a casual go-to for weekend wandering. Rayon. Hand wash. Imported. Spread collar, rolled cap sleeves, button-front, plaid print, two chest pockets.
- Citizens of HumanityCore Slim Straight Eastwood Jeans, Dark IndigoDetailsCitizens of Humanity Core fit in Eastwood wash (dark with whiskering).Five-pocket style; signature stitching on back pockets.Slim, straight legs with slight tapering.Leather logo patch at back waist.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy of domestic material.Designer About Citizens of Humanity: Established in 2003, Citizens of Humanity has charmed the fashion worldwith a rigorous commitment to cutting edge denim styling, supreme comfortand fit without compromise. Each piece of Citizens of Humanity is uniqueand handcrafted to perfection. With over 25 years of experience in thedenim industry, Citizens of Humanity founder and denim giant, Jerome Dahan,is a true visionary and the first to bring the concept of luxury denim tothe US market from his native Paris, France.
- Similar itemLush faux suede lends a wonderfully textural touch to this chic plaid top. Point collar. Faux suede yoke. Long sleeves with roll tabs. Button cuffs . Faux suede patch chest pockets. Button front. Shirttail hem. About 28" from shoulder to hem. Cotton/elastane. Contrast: Polyester/spandex. Machine wash. Imported. - Color: Dutch Blue - Sizes: Medium,Small,Large,X Small
- Similar itemColor: Blue. Current/Elliott The Fling Polka-Dot Print Jeans Details: Current/Elliott polka-dot print stretch denim jeans. Approx. 23" inseam (when rolled twice).Mid rise. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Five-pocket style. Straight legs; cuffed above ankle. Relaxed fit. Cotton/spandex. Made in USA of Italian materials.
- Similar item7 For All MankindThe Modern Straight Leg Jeans, Pristine Blue Black Details7 For All Mankind jeans in Pristine Blue Black denim.Low rise.Five-pocket style.Straight legs.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Polyester/spandex.Made in USA of imported materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 31.5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.