- This is a must have for anyone who loves to skimboard then paddle straight out and catch a few waves. We know you probably just use an old boogie to skim but why not up your game and grab this board from the crazy guys over at Catch Surf? This board has triple stringers to keep the board from snapping in two as well as a super durable bottom skin so that all that wear and tear on the sand won’t hurt your board. This board was built with durability in mind so pick one up and realize your potential. Catch Surf Surfboard. 4ft 6in x 20in x 2 3/8in. Interchangeable as finless surfboard and skimboard. Dual-composite core with triple maple stringers. Super hard and durable bottom skin for skimming. Afterburner® rear rails for finless performance. 8lb PE deck and rails for durability. Designed in California. Ok to use wax and traction pad on board.
- Special Needs & Special Education Yet Completely Typical.
- Wet Products Surfboard
- Almond Surfboards Sandia Fish. Designed for lateral surfing, the Sandia Fish features a pushed forward wide point to promote smooth transitions between turns and glass on plywood keel fins hand-foiled by Gully. 6/4 Deck, 6 oz. Bottom.
- CLICK HERE TO SEE CHANNELS ISLANDS STANDARD BOARD DIMENSIONSInspired by Rob Machado in 2001, the single fin has proven to ride as smooth as it looks. Full outline make the MSF fun even in small waves. Comes with a polished gloss finish, a retro style resin tint and a fin designed by Rob.
Intermediate surfing levels from knee-high to head and a half surf
PLEASE NOTE: LOGO COLOUR AND FIN SYSTEM MAY VARY
NOTE: Fins are not included
- Create a lovely focal point beside a picture window or above the mantel with this eye-catching design. Product: Wall art