- People also likedShowcasing twenty-five leading female culinary talents in the restaurant capital of the world, food writer Nadia Arumugam braves sharp knives and sputtering pans of oil for intimate interviews, revealing the chefs' habits, quirks, food likes and dislikes, proudest achievements and aspirations. Each chef contributes four signature recipes for appetizers, entrees and desserts to recreate the experience of a meal from their celebrated kitchens. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name:'Women Chefs Of New York' Book. Style Number: 5126838. Available in stores.
- People also likedThe Vegan Pantry: More than 60 delicious vegan recipes for everyday meals, maintaining good health and entertaining friends - ideal for anyone starting out on their vegan journey, or for those looking for fresh ideas. This concise and inspiring book is filled with delicious recipes to inspire everyone. Each idea is clear and accessible, with plenty of information about key vegan ingredients, getting all the essential vitamins and minerals on a vegan diet, making clever substitutions, and how to gather the basics that form the foundations of many recipes in the book. The Vegan Pantry features 60 recipes from chef, teacher, and nutritionist Dunja Gulin - including tasty breakfast and brunch ideas and simple, easy food for every day. There are also suggestions for special suppers to feed a crowd, and handy tips on how to make nutritious nut milks and cheeses so that vegans don't have to miss out. Hardcover, 144 pageSize: 19 x 0.1 x 23.5 cm.
- People also likedPosh Toast: Over 70 recipes for glorious things on toast. 'Hungry food lovers everywhere are toasting sourdough, spelt and rye and loading them with luscious delights to make a simple, satisfying meal'. Posh Toast features over 70 recipes to satisfy every craving. From savoury snacks to tasty mini-bites, healthy Mediterranean lunches and quick mid-week suppers, even the most gourmet ideas become easy meals with these inspiring ideas for things on toast. The possibilities are endless, and even the poshest-sounding recipes can be made by anyone with a toaster.
- People also likedChef Russell Norman's homage to the meals he's enjoyed in New York restaurants includes recipes for burgers, buttermilk fried chicken, the definitive mac and cheese, Spuntino's signature truffled egg toast, sprightly salads, boozy desserts and upscale cocktails. Moreover, Norman charts his love affair with the New York food scene, mapping walks through Manhattan and Brooklyn's hidden gems and scruffy corners, brasseries and family-owned delis, candy shops and cocktail bars. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name:Macmillan 'spuntino: Comfort Food (New York Style)' Book. Style Number: 5126824. Available in stores.
'Sustainably Delicious' Cookbook
More than any other chef at work today, Michel Nischan creates sophisticated, modern food by embracing the food tenets of the past: use what's readily available, celebrate variety, respect the land and eschew waste. Whether it's explaining the virtues of secondary meat cuts, which fish are in least danger of overfishing or how heritage bean and grain varieties help to support biodiversity as well as healthy diets, this cookbook proves that the most satisfying food comes from a passionate respect for America's culinary and environmental legacy. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name: 'Sustainably Delicious' Cookbook. Style Number: 583541.
- Like it to get in stock alerts