I was tagged by @driedbranches!
Rules: Write 25 things about yourself, then tag 25 people.
1. I love cooking for myself and other people
2. When I grow up, I want to have one or two cats
3. Last night I had a dream that I killed three people just to see if the police could find out it was me. I confessed as soon as they found the bodies
4. I don't like Disney
5. Nor do I like David Bowie
6. I've been listening to a lot of Justin Timberlake lately tho
7. I promised my Mum to buy her a flat in Paris, and I fully intend to keep this promise
8. I'm allergic to lots of food: anything spicy (including large quantities of garlic and onions), cheese, tomato sauce, seafood, bell peppers, etc.
9. I also don't eat mushrooms because they taste fugly.
10. The first CD I've bought was Boy George's Cheapness & Beauty
11. My favourite sports are ski jumping, football (of the European variety), figure skating, and all kinds of jumping (long, high, etc)
12. I'm afraid of heights, spiders, bugs and dogs
13. As a child, I wanted to be a teacher or a football player. Or a warrior princess
14. Now I want to be a superhero
15. I've never been in love
16. I'm in the ace zone
17. My wrists, feet, and hair are my best-looking body parts
18. I'm moving to Scotland this autumn to study English Literature
19. My favourite literary period is Modernism
20. School was a rather traumatic experience for me, and I really wouldn't want to go back there
21. I've been atheist all my life, but went to a Catholic school because my parents are religious
22. I like learning languages, and so far I've tried Italian, French, Japanese, Portuguese, German and English. I can only actually speak English, and understand German, Portuguese and Russian
23. The places I'd love to visit the most are the States, London and the Russian Far East
24. I don't use facebook because it pisses me off
25. I have a massive talent for drawing, but I'm too lazy to actually practice, so it's going to waste