- Similar itemGivenchyAntigona Sugar Satchel Bag, Light BeigeDetailsGivenchy grained "Sugar" goatskin leather satchel bag with palladium hardware. Rolled tote handles and flat shoulder strap. Extended zip top. Envelope flap detail with metal Givenchy logo lettering. 9"H x 10 1/2"W x 6 1/2"D. Cotton lining. Made in Italy. Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemSlouchy pullover with dropped shoulders, in a tight & heavy cotton knit. Crew neck. Long sleeves. Ribbed trim. Relaxed fit. Color: Mint. 100% cotton. Also available in White.
- Similar itemBalenciagaMetallic Edge Classic Velo Bag, BeigeDetailsBeige soft goatskin with yellow golden hardware, including edged stud and buckle detail. Tote handles with 3 3/4" drop; removable crossbody strap with 19" drop. Zip top. Exterior zip pocket. Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag. Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror. 11"H x 13"W x 6 1/4"D. Weighs approx. 3lbs. Made in Italy. Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemFuzzy, marled cotton-wool pullover, in a chunky multi-knit. Boat neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Boxy fit. Color: Blue. 53% cotton, 22% wool, 13% acrylic, 10% alpaca, 2% polyamide. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemNude goatskin 'Antigona' tote from Givenchy featuring round top handles, a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, a top zip fastening, a silver-tone logo plaque, a pebbled leather texture and an internal zipped pocket.
- Similar item100% Acrylic. Flat Measurement Of Garment Not Worn. Total Length 56cm/23", Sleeve Length 67cm/26". (Machine Washable) Measured on UK Size S/M.
- Similar itemBeige goatskin small 'Antigona' tote from Givenchy featuring a structured design, a top zip closure, round top handles, a detachable shoulder strap, silver-tone hardware, a front logo plaque, a cotton lining and an internal zipped pocket.
- The Women's Raglan Sleeve Colour Block Knit Jumper from Moku features contrast coloured full length sleeves, crew neck, cropped style and ribbed knit design throughout. GG. Moku Women's Raglan Sleeve Colour Block Knit Jumper. Long sleeves. Cropped. Contrast coloured sleeves. Crew neck. Knit design. Brand: Moku. Colour: Mint/White. Clothing Style: Jumpers.
- Similar itemGrained goatskin leather satchel with top zip, silver-tone metal logo detail at leather handles and removable shoulder strap. Fabric lined interior with zipper pocket and two organizational pockets. Approximately 13" height x 19" width x 6" depth. 4" handle drop, 10" shoulder strap drop. Made in Italy. Available in Black.