- CameoLightweight Chiffon Faux-Wrap SkirtDetailsCameo chiffon skirt with solid trim.Natural rise.Faux-wrap style crisscrosses at front.Relaxed silhouette.Backward high-low hem.Back zip.Polyester; polyester lining.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About Cameo:Cameo is set apart by its directional, experimental and visionary designs. The collection aesthetic is defined through heavy but touch-soft fabrics, direction prints and a polished finish. Since launching in 2010, Cameo has become a favorite among those who desire to express themselves not just vocally, but through their unmistakable, covetable style.
- Bronze silk, cotton and polyester-blend. Slips on. 47% silk, 40% cotton, 13% polyester. Dry clean
- Similar itemKeep the chill away in edgy style with this trench coat from Badgley Mischka for London Fog. Crafted with notched lapels, a double breasted button closure and a stud accented shoulders, throw on this belted waist jacket over your everyday wear to keep warm and dry. Notched lapels with stud accents shoulder. Double breasted button closure. Long sleeves. Side pockets. Belted waist. Approximate measurement from shoulder to hem for size XL: 37 1/2"" Sleeve length: 25"" Cotton/polyester/viscose. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 125mm/ 5 inches with a 25mm/ 1 inch platform. Black suede. Almond toe. Slip on
- Similar itemDenham Womens Boston Duffel Coat. The ivory 1KG brushed Italian wool coat features long sleeves, fold down collar and is contrast trimmed with soft black leather, 15mm top stitch throughout and a leather lined half back belt. Double breasted extended raglan cut coat that has been inspired by 1950's men's casual wear. GG. 70% Wool, 30% Polyester.
- Oscar de la RentaLong-Sleeve Sequin Sweater, GoldDetailsSequined knit sweater by Oscar de la Renta.Boat neckline.Long sleeves.Slim silhouette.Pullover style.Silk/cotton/polyester.Made in Italy of domestic material.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemHigh low chiffon skirt. Cotton Spandex mini lining. Allover print. Floor length front and back, and knee length sides. Length: 34 inches. Lining Length: 14 inches. 100% Polyester. Hand wash cold. Imported. Bust 32" Waist 25" Hips 34".
- CasadeiStudded-Heel Platform PumpDetailsThis Casadei platform pump takes your look to a whole new level with rich, berry colored suede and a studded, stunning heel.Suede upper.Low-dipped vamp lengthens legs.Almond toe.Leather lining, insole, and outsole.Slip-on style.5 1/2" studded heel; 1 1/2" hidden platform lowers the pitch to 4" equiv.Made in Italy.Designer About Casadei:Italian shoe label Casadei traces its heritage to 1958, when Quinto and Flora Casadei began designing ultra-elegant and fashion-forward shoes for private clients. Today, the second generation of the Casadei family guides the company; Cesare oversees design while Fabrizio manages matters of finance. Known for fantastically beautiful feminine designs, Casadei shoes are all made in Italy and hand-finished by skilled craftsmen.
- Made from a soft wool blend, our polished Long Herringbone Coat is designed with a flattering double-breasted silhouette and cool oversized pockets. Notched lapels. Double-breasted silhouette. Long sleeves with turn-back cuffs. Flapped patch pockets at the hips. Buttoned belt detail at the center back. Vented hem. Fully lined. 39" length. Shell: 63% wool; 37% polyester. Lining: 100% acetate. Dry clean. Imported.