- Bronze silk, cotton and polyester-blend. Slips on. 47% silk, 40% cotton, 13% polyester. Dry clean
- Dodge raindrops in style with this classically feminine Cole Haan trench. Skirted bottom grants the double-breasted trench a ladylike silhouette. Shoulder epaulets. Dual gun flaps. Notched lapel. Removable belt adds proportion and highlights curves. Slant hand pockets. Long sleeves sport adjustable belted detailing at cuffs. Button-down storm flap at back. Fully lined. 55% cotton, 45% polyamide; Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 34 in ; Chest Measurement: 34 in ; Sleeve Length: 32 in ; Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemBoth flirty and chic this skirt features a semi-sheer woven body with solid lining, smocked waist, and a tiered lace high-low hem. Model is 5’9 and wears a size small. 22"-38" From waist to hem. Polyester. USA. Hand Wash.
- Similar itemStandout designs are what Giuseppe Zanotti does best. So why not add a little extra style to your step with these bombastic pumps? Suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. 2'' Suede covered platform. 7'' Suede covered heel. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;
- Oscar de la RentaLong-Sleeve Sequin Sweater, GoldDetailsSequined knit sweater by Oscar de la Renta. Boat neckline. Long sleeves. Slim silhouette. Pullover style. Silk/cotton/polyester. Made in Italy of domestic material. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemCameoLightweight Chiffon Faux-Wrap SkirtDetailsCameo chiffon skirt with solid trim. Natural rise. Faux-wrap style crisscrosses at front. Relaxed silhouette. Backward high-low hem. Back zip. Polyester; polyester lining. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Cameo: Cameo is set apart by its directional, experimental and visionary designs. The collection aesthetic is defined through heavy but touch-soft fabrics, direction prints and a polished finish. Since launching in 2010, Cameo has become a favorite among those who desire to express themselves not just vocally, but through their unmistakable, covetable style.
- Featuring detachable lambswool collar,notched lapels,epaulette shoulders,double breasted button closure through front,full;length sleeves with pin buckle straps to the cuffs,twin side pocket with button closure,detachable waist belt and regular fit design,this trench coat is sure to add elegance for you and you can receive countless compliments from your pals! ;Shell:100% cotton,lining:100% polyester,Collar:100% Lambswool ;Detachable lambswool collar ;Machine washable.
- Similar itemHandmade. Heel measures approximately 140mm/ 5.5 inches with a 40mm/ 1.5 inch gold patent-leather island platform. Blush suede (Kid and Calf). Almond toe, signature gold web plaque at sole. Slip on. Come with an adhesive Polaroid picture which can be placed on the outside of your shoe box
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper. Almond toe. 5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch. Leather lining and footbed. Made in Italy. Designer About Brian Atwood: Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.