- Similar itemBeige coat from Jil Sander Vintage featuring a classic collar with a tabbed button closure to the front, long sleeves with a gathered cuff, a buttoned closure along the front, a gathered waist detail, a back vent and an all over oversized fit. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemMichael Kors Large Harlow Zip ClutchDetailsDesert python-embossed leather with golden hardware.Top zip.Wrist strap.Inside, fabric lining; one open pocket and card slots.11"L x 7"H.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemOrganza, Pleated detailing, V-neckline, Lined, Zip. Composition: 100% Silk.
- Similar itemComposition: PVC. Details: two-tone pattern, wrapping straps closure, round toeline, no appliqués, rubber sole, rubber heel. Measurements: Heel height: 3.9 inches Platform height: 0.98 inches.
- Similar itemLuxe python embossed leather and gleaming hardware take this Michael Kors clutch to the next level. Embossed leather. Imported. Removable shoulder strap. Pushlock closure; unlined. Interior slip pocket. 5.5"L x 1"W x 4.5"H; 21" strap drop.
- Looking for a sweet trench with unique details? This little number will fit you to a T Tahari! Mid-weight cotton blend woven. Notched lapel with button front. Ruffle front. Long sleeve. On seam pockets at belted waist. A-line skirt. Fully lined. Size S measures approximately 37'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. Contemporary fit. Self: 66% Cotton / 34% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyester; Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry; Imported;
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: satin, solid color, v-neckline, sleeveless, logo detail, pleated detailing, no pockets, side closure.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemA style that captures the artful and romantic mood of the season: Our Fern Dress combines a feminine floral print inspired by the muted colors found in Impressionist landscape paintings with a chic floor-skimming length. Made of crinkled silk chiffon, the flattering silhouette is detailed with pintucks down the front and a delicate ruffle around the collar. Perfect for day or evening, it features a side slit for maximum ease of wear. Leona Sleeveless Dress , Sonia Dress Crinkle chiffon silk. Grosgrain ribbon detail at waistband. Maxi dress; fitted waist; sleeveless. Invisible zipper at left side seam with 4 snap closures; hook-and-eye closure. 60.5" (153.7 cm) in length. Dry clean only.