- Similar itemMulticoloured cotton abstract print skirt from Sonia Rykiel featuring a concealed side zip fastening, metallic appliques with silver-tone star stud embellishing and a scalloped hem.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemForm fitting top with peplum waist silhouette. Sleeveless with round neckline. Hidden zip closure at back. 74% Cotton, 19% Polyamid, 7% Elastane. True to size with a slim fit.
- Similar itemMetallic nappa leather pointed toe pump with thin heel. Approximately 4" heel (105mm) Leather sole. Available in Gold. Handmade in Italy.
- Abstract print textured silk top from Peter Pilotto. V Neck with concealed zip at rear. Sleeveless. Peplum waist. Fully lined. Dry clean only.
- Put your faith in Donna Karan for lovely looks that accentuate your femininity, like this durable and adorable DKNY coat. Lightweight, water-resistant cotton blend woven. Double breasted button front. Long sleeve. Belted waist. Fully lined. Size S measures approximately 34'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. Self: 57% Cotton / 43% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyester; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Donna KaranFull Pleated Scarf SkirtDetailsPleated twill skirt by Donna Karan.Sits at natural waist.Stitched bottom band.Fluted scarf hem peaks at sides.Full silhouette falls above knee.Approx. 26"L front; 25"L back.Hidden back zip.Cotton/linen/spandex.Imported.Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Shine bright under the spotlight and become the center of attention with these whimsical luxurious pumps courtesy of Gucci. Textured metallic finish leather upper. Rounded peep toe. Crosstraps at vamp. Leather lining. Leather sole. 6" Stiletto heel with 1¾" hidden platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Lela RoseShort-Sleeve Gold Leaf Floral Blouse, Ivory/MetallicDetailsGazar blouse by Lela Rose features metallic floral embroidery.Approx. 28"L front and 30"L back; approx. 11 1/2"L sleeves.Round neckline.Short sleeves.Relaxed fit.Arced peplum.High-low hem.Button-and-loop/keyhole back.Polyester/silk/polyamide; silk lining.Made in USA.Designer About Lela Rose: Texas native Lela Rose launched her line in 1998 after graduating from Parsons School of Design and working for both Christian Francis Roth and Richard Tyler. Delicate embellishments on separates and dresses with hand-finished details are the designer's hallmarks.