- Carolina HerreraCropped Stretch Wool Straight-Leg Pants, Brick RedDetailsStretch wool pants by Carolina Herrera. High waist sits atop the hips. Back welt pocket. Slim, straight legs are cropped above the ankle. Center crease elongates the legs. No waistband; side zip. Virgin wool/spandex/polyamide. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24. 5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Carolina Herrera: The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady.
- Similar itemOL Style; Long Sleeves; Loose Fit; Denim; Blouse.
- Blue; Casual; Western Style; Double Pockets; Tencel; Sleeveless; Denim Blouse.
- RED ValentinoCropped Pants with Bow Cuff DetailDetailsRED Valentino details black wool pants with delicate bows for a morsel of feminine charm. Stretch-wool pants by RED Valentino. Normal rise. Straight legs with center creases. Slash pockets at hips; welt pockets on back. Vented cuffs with bow detail on sides. Virgin wool/spandex. Made in Romania. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About RED Valentino: All of the ladylike elegance of Valentino can be found in the RED Valentino collection, just in a more contemporary aesthetic. Introduced in 2004, RED Valentino is known for casual pieces that are anything but everyday. In addition to the famous shade of red for which Valentino is known, this collection is also named for the acronym of Romantic Eccentric Dress.
- Similar itemMichael KorsSamantha Skinny Wool Pants, CrimsonDetailsCrepe. Banded waist. Slash pockets; belt loops. Slim, cropped legs. Wool/Lycra. Made in Italy. Designer About Michael Kors: Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns have earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Dive into season-hopping chambray with Dylan Gray's exclusive-for-Bloomingdale's denim shirt that works a tailored, slim boyfriend silhouette and light fading for the perfect day-to-night fit. Cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Point collar, long sleeves with button cuffs, front button placket. Pleated shoulder detail, two chest button flap patch pockets, high/low shirttail hem.
- Similar itemCropped trousers in bright orange. Elasticised waistband. Welt pockets at front. Zippered ankle cuffs. Tonal stitching. 64% rayon, 32% acetate, 4% elastane. Imported.
- Similar itemFashionista alert! Classic Long Sleeve Chambray Shirt features a convertible collar, front button placket, two chest pockets with button closure, long sleeves with a buttoned cuff, and tonal stitching. Denim on denim is a must.
- Relaxed-fit; Long Sleeves; Denim Blouse; Light Blue.