- Three-Quarter Cotton Voile Back Tie Blouse From Oscar De La Renta. Eight Snap Button Front Closure With Hook And Eye Neckline Closure. Floral Design With Cutout Detailing And Peplum Silhouette. Scalloped Collar, Cuffs, And Hem With Front Placket Pleat Detailing. 100% Cotton, Dry Clean. Available in White.
- From the runway. Classic oxford blazer in a specialty, crepe-like poly twill with tonal ruffle detailing at collar & at placket, peeking out from inside. Pointed collar. Notched lapel. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Button front fastening. Matte, honey colored buttons. Slit pocket at chest. Flap welt pockets at waist. Vented back hem. Partially lined. Shaping darts throughout. Slightly rumpled texture. Straight, relaxed fit. Color: White. 100% polyester; Ruffle: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Made in Japan.
- Architectural lines give this Alexander McQueen suede sandal a sculpted sensibility. Details Looped cutout-detailed strappy suede upper with tonal topstitching. 4 1/2 covered, bowed heel; 1" platform lowers the pitch to 3 1/2". Leather lining and suede footbed. Leather outsole. Back zip for ease of dress. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemAlexisMarihany Chiffon Embroidered Maxi SkirtDetailsEmbroidered chiffon with tonal underlay. Natural rise with elasticized waist. Straight silhouette. Floor-length high-low hem. Silk/cotton; dry clean. Made in the USA of imported material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25. 5"/65cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.
- Giuseppe ZanottiSnake-Ankle-Wrap Suede SandalDetailsSuede d'Orsay sandal with golden hardware. Metal snake wraps around ankle. Hinged ankle cuff for easy wear. Thin Mary Jane strap. 5" covered heel; 1/2" platform. 4 1/2" equivalent. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemGrey sleeveless blouse from Marni featuring a round neck a folded detail at the front, a concealed zip fastening at the back, a peplum waistband, a straight hemline and a striped and flower print.
- Similar itemMicro-pleated, sheer maxi style skirt with double split seam construction. Features an elastic waistband, slip skirt lining, and a long, flowing fit. Micro-pleated maxi skirt. Elastic waistband. Split seams. 100% Polyester. Hand wash cold, air dry.
- Similar itemPink linen fitted blazer from Ann Demeulemeester featuring notched lapels, a front button fastening, flap pockets, long sleeves, button cuffs, a rear central vent and a black feather in the lapel button hole.
- Similar itemThis midi-maxi skirt features a floaty, asymmetrical hemline and diagonal seaming. An elastic waist and relaxed fit keep you comfortable all day. Balance this skirt with a fitted top, like the Easy Ribbed Pullover or Festive Top. Length: 31 3/4" - 33 1/2" Depending on Size" Fabric Content: 52% Linen/48% Rayon. Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron.