- Similar itemSkinny Capri Jean by Rag & Bone / Jean. Cropped, skinny jean with classic 5 pocket styling & faded, distressed details. Sits at hips. Waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with logo embossed metal button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling with pocket studs. Sandy, distressed finish with tears at knees. Cropped length hits above ankles. Skinny fit. 27" inseam. Color: Wembly. 98% Cotton, 2% Lycra.
- Similar itemComposition: 48% Wool, 32% Viscose, 15% Polyamide, 5% Polyester. Details: jacquard, plain weave, lamé, no appliqués, floral design, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear slit, lined interior.
- A lady should never leaver home without a trendy handbag on her arm and this sophisticated tote from Mulberry is the perfect accessory for the fashionista always on the go! Smooth leather grain with soft goldtone hardware. Dual buckled snap down straps at the front. Flap with signature 'Postman's' turnlock closure. Braided 9" top handle with a 1¼" drop; Removable, adjustable 45" shoulder strap with an 18½" drop. Logo printed fabric lining with an interior zip and slit pockets. Measures approximately 12½'' at widest x 9'' tall at center x 6'' deep. Leather; United Kingdom;
- Similar itemSignature. Silver sconce. Inspired by the archived original from the 70s, the menswear inspired signature shirt is a timeless classic. Oversized with two front pockets, the signature is a versatile wardrobe staple that works just as well tucked into a pencil skirt as it does untucked with a pair of jeans. 100% silk.
- Similar itemWe've given our classic button-down a feminine update with sheer, printed silk for a delicate take on a timeless favorite. Point collar. Sheer. Button-front with covered placket. Long-sleeved. Single-button cuffs. Patch pockets at chest. Silk. Dry clean only.
- The signature 'PS 1' bag is the gem of the Proenza Schouler brand and you'll be the toast of the town with this chic accessory! Smooth leather with matte goldtone hardware. Concealed zipper pocket and snap button pocket underneath flap; Engraved logo buckle closure on front with exposed rear pocket. Front foldover. 10¾'' Top handle with 3½'' drop and adjustable 42'' strap with 20'' drop; Includes clip removable 16'' strap with 9'' drop. Logo jacquard lining with one interior pocket. Measures approximately 16'' at widest x 13'' tall at center x 5'' deep. Leather; Italy;
- BlankDistressed Medium Wash Skinny Jeans, BlueDetailsBlank medium wash jeans with whiskering and fading detail. Approx. measurements: 8" front rise; 31" inseam; 11" leg openings. Contrast topstitching. Classic five-pocket style; embossed dot pattern at top of back left pocket. Skinny fit tapered legs. Straight hems. Zip/button closure with belt loops. Cotton/Tencel lyocell/spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About [BLANK] Denim:[BLANKNYC] likes their denim stripped down and lean. Like a 70s punk song. Like a minimalist sculpture. Like an essential pair of jeans. Since exploding onto the scene in 2007 with their very first hit, the Studded Skinnie Classique, [BLANKNYC] has been creating obsession-worthy fits, fabrics and design details, season after season. The brand's aggressively modern take on denim embraces DIY style, individuality, and a little youthful rebellion.
- Stella McCartneyOne-Button Snake-Print Blazer, Chamomile DetailsSnake-print jacquard. Contrast skinny lapels. One-button front. Long sleeves with vent cuffs. Welt pockets. Slim fit. Polyester/cotton/silk. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemA modern take on a classic menswear style, our Sheer Antoinette Shirt is crafted from a silk blend and designed with a relaxed fit. Point collar. Applied buttoned placket. Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. 72% viscose. 28% silk. Dry clean. Imported.