- Similar itemA trench coat crafted in English-woven Leavers lace. The closely cut trench features set-in sleeves, a belted waist and double-breasted button closure. Design details including epaulettes, a gun flap and storm shield reference the original Burberry trench coat.
- Similar itemHandmade in Los Angeles, every Parabellum piece is crafted with supple, textured leather sourced from humanely-raised, free range American bison. Each hide is carefully treated at a family owned micro-tannery. Parabellum's bright blue bison leather Didion clutch. Front flap, magnetic-close pocket and logo-stamped hand strap at back, black technical ceramic hardware. Smooth leather lined, slip pockets under front flap, zip pocket in main compartment Hidden magnetic closure. 6.5" height x 13.25" width x 2" depth. Includes a detachable ceramic and leather 'arrow' key fob and small snap-close card or coin case (2.5" height x 4.5" width) Made in U.S.
- Similar itemAkrispant, silk georgette, frontDetailsSilk georgette; lined to thigh. Zip/tab front; belt loops. Creased straight legs. Sewn-in front pleat. Hidden-zip pockets. Made in Italy. Designer About Akris: This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.
- Similar itemRelaxed, menswear-inspired, button front shirt with classic detailing. Pointed collar. Chest pocket. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Curved hem. Semi-sheer. Boxy fit. Color: Light Blue. 100% cotton. Also available in White.
- Similar itemRelaxed, menswear-inspired, button front shirt with classic detailing. Pointed collar. Chest pocket. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Semi-sheer. Boxy fit. Color: Black. 100% cotton.
- Cobalt-blue shearling (Lamb), black and white suede (Calf), black leather and suede (Calf). Twist lock-fastening front flap
- Similar itemeskandarPima Cotton Trousers, CharcoalDetailsTrousers by eskandar. Approx. measurements: 36. 5" inseam, 13. 5" front rise, 24" leg opening (size 0/S measured). Seam pockets. Elastic, pull-on waist. Pima cotton. Dry clean. Made in Peru. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Model is wearing size 0/S. Designer About Eskandar: Designer Eskandar learned knitting from his grandmother as a child, and handworked details are still an identifiable part of his clothes today. His label, eskandar, features luxurious fabrics and variations on volumes that are both relaxed and refined. In this collection, there is room to be both comfortable and chic.
- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with a tapered waist and slim set-in sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemSuper soft, plaid flannel popover with a relaxed silhouette. Pointed collar. Button front. Tuck detail under placket. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Curved hem. Loose, relaxed fit. Color: Black/White Plaid. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.