- Super stylish black and white checkered side table which will add real impact to home interiors. Complete with stainless steel Moooi branded badge to the underside this table was created by Sofia Lagerkvist, Charlotte von der Lancken and Anna Lindgren who are members of the Swedish design group Front. Front's design objectives often communicate a story to the observer about the design process, about the material it is made from or about conventions within the design field. This clever little decorative table is perfect for just admiring or even playing games on, made from glossy lacquered wood it shimmers in the light and is definitely a collectors item of the future.
- Visit The Home Depot to buy Home Decorators Collection Anywhere Rich Brown Marble Lauren End Table 0140700820 at The Home Depot
- A Baroque Wrought Iron & Brass Centre Table from the Anvil Collection. The table has black variegated marble topped around the centre, the veneered apron and base enclosing a finely worked wrought iron and brass Baroque style structure of stylised scrolling fronds and leaves. The whole set on lost wax cast lions paw feet. Inspired by a Roman original of c.1650 with an antique mahogany finish.
- Find the biggest selection of products from Gifts & Decor with the lowest prices. Shop online for bedding, furniture, vacuums, decor, storage and more at Amazon.com
- Bolla 2 was born from the same geometric design as Bolla Shelving System to become a distinguished coffee table. Adding function with style as a center table, this table has two storage compartments for magazines, books and accents. Bolla 2 Coffee Table has two styles of tops, to be chosen between the standard glass or the slotted glass top. Bolla 2 packs flat for shipping, and can be assembled in seconds. Bolla shelving is an amazing combination of geometry and physics. Inner panels coil in and the natural compressive force holds the table frame together without a single tool. Features: No tools required to assemble. 2 adjustable shelves included. Extra shelves available separately. Included 3/8" tempered glass top. Made in the USA.
- Iron wire chair frame. Antiqued cream finish.
- Don't shy away from color. The Midway Side Table marries a geometric form with graphics inspired by a roadside carnival, from a spin art surface to diagonally lined legs. A turquoise-hued open area below the surface allows you to stash your stuff while you dine or do up top. Like all of DGoods creations, it's expertly designed and manufactured in America. Wood / tempered glass / MDF / veneer / plywood. 26" W x 24" D x 18" H. Made to order in the USA.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Unusual cypress side table with black lacquer top.
- Large coastal shadowbox coffee table in solid wood with hand-carved fluted legs and silver nail head accents. The interior is lined in whitewashed natural woven grass lining. This coastal coffee table is finished in Antique White and has a glass top. The shadowbox drawer pulls out to easily input decor, such as shells, pictures, and decorative objects. This unique table is perfect for a coastal cottage or shabby chic home. Best Seller!.
- In a room full of squares (rug, sofa, chair) a round table has great visual punch. This one - based on our popular Elsa Stool - is crafted of bent rattan for natural warmth and texture. Open sides keep it light and airy.
- Table: Gorgeous hand-painted and distressed vintage princess entry table, finished in creamy off-white with hand distressing to create a vintage look and feel. This unique table is perfect in the entry way or as a vintage vanity in your bedroom! Mirror: Gorgeous vintage French vanity mirror featuring hand-carved flowers. This unique tri-fold mirror boasts antiqued mirrors in a solid mahogany frame finished in Creamy Off-White! What a perfect addition to a dresser or vanity top. Dimensions : Table: 30.75"H X 18.25"D X 53.75"W; Mirror: 33.5"H X 1.5"D X 48"W.
- Vintage stand - record player stand - cart - telephone stand - magazine stand - magazine rack - end table - plant stand - wheelsMany many uses. Telephone stand, plant stand, magazine rack/stand, end table, side table, night stand, display stand, record player stand, stereo stand, stereo cart, bathroom stand, stand stand, etc. One thing it is retro and would look cool as any one of the above. Vintage wood laminate and metal stand. Top shelf is heavy duty composite wood with wood laminate top. Metal legs with wheels to scoot it around and wire/metal rack. In good condition with vintage wear to include scratches and chipping to the wood part overall unit is nice and clean. Measures approx 19 3/4" tall x 23 3/4" wide x 11 3/4" deep.
- Arra david and anne johnson's table captures the tranquil stillness of hand-chosen sea stones and the endless motion of the currents that shaped them. Each table is topped with a solid, one-of-a-kind granite slab in your choice of color (black pearl, new venetian gold, and azul platino). This sturdy surface rests upon a classic half-lap joint frame made of solid ash (an indigenous hardwood harvested by suppliers certified by the forestry service council). What truly distinguishes this unique table is its remarkable legs. Arra and anne took their inspiration from cairns, the carefully balanced stacks of stones and pebbles placed along trails and paths to represent past travelers. These collaborative creations often line the hiking paths trodden through the new hampshire mountains that the artists call home. Made from: Stone, ash wood, granite, steel.
- Charming, unique and striking, this accent table will be the focal point in any setting. Constructed of solid plantation-grown mango wood, this piece is hand painted with a black finish featuring heavy distressing, rubbed through to the natural wood grain. Measures 11" W x 32" H x 32" D. Easy assembly required. Imported. 1-year warranty.
- The design for the Canteen table was inspired by the leftover pieces of wood from the production of another table design. The textured surface of that table inspired similar subsequent designs of varying dimensions and has become one of the most successful product ranges in Piet Hein Eek's body of work. Scrapwood. 98 1/2" L x 43 3/8" W x 30 6/8" H. This item is available in three general color options - light colors (tones of light grey, natural, ivory, white, light colors), dark colors (tones of brown, black, dark grey, dark navy, reds and greens) or multi-colored (Eek's choice). The item is available in two finishes - fixated, which is a smooth, matte finish achieved from two to three coats of water based lacquer, or high gloss, achieved from over ten coats of a water based lacquer. The interior is finished with a water-based lacquer to a smooth, matte finish.
- A slab of acacia, a hardwood as durable as it is beautiful, rests atop streamlined iron legs, creating a sculptural table that's also an effortless way to bring nature's beauty indoors. The concept of living in harmony with nature is an underlying theme of the furniture and accent pieces from Asian Art Imports. Wally Stryk, who founded the company in 1998, and his wife, Pat, source furniture made from reclaimed wood, recycled architectural pieces, and vintage accents and tableware from Thailand and other Asian countries. These furnishings beautifully enhance even the most urban, contemporary surroundings with a sense of nature's serenity, as well as the grace of centuries of artistic tradition.
- Innovative and timeless, Brownstone artfully blends yesterday's influence with of-the-moment designs. The Belmont extension dining table offers the kitchen a classic accent. Bearing elegant turned detailing along its legs, this furnishing sits atop six wheels for easy mobility. Three included leaves provide the wood piece versatile function. Natural oak wood is lightly cerused. Closed without leaves: 44.5"W x 49"L x 30"H. Open with three leaves: 108"L. Leaves: 44.5"W x 20"L.
- Inspired by a flea market find from years ago, these graceful pedestals were first featured as props in our Tess Collection bedroom. Due to popular demand, we’ve designed our own version in smooth, hand-carved mango wood with a transparent whitewashed finish that plays up the natural grain. While compact in size, the substantial weight makes them sturdy enough to serve as an extra surface anywhere in the house.
- Exuding the charm of imaginative Florentine fantasy furniture design, this rare console features the form of a mermaid, flanked by hearts and organic, art nouveau elements that support a "sea foam", irregular top. It was hand painted in tones of gray, white, beige and green. It will most certainly be the focal point in any setting.
- Traditional meets modern in this gorgeous coffee table whose surface pays homage to celebrated quilting motifs. Four layers of glass float atop one another to create the transparent pink pattern, which is projected onto the floor when hit with natural sunlight. Crafted at the New England headquarters of award-winning designer Debra Folz, the contoured tabletop is elevated by a welded and plated steel frame that imbues it with a contemporary edge. Pair with the Echo Coffee Table to make it a set of coveted surfaces. Welded and plated steel, four layers of waterjet cut glass, and glass tinting film. 15" W x 15" D x 28" H. Glass layer: 0.25" D. Made in the USA.
- Part sculpture, part table, all artisanal. Craftspeople in Jaipur, India, hand carved the delicate rosettes on this low-lying solid mango wood table, which takes its original inspiration from a ceremonial stool used by Bamileke royalty in the African country of Cameroon. 32"diam. x 12"h. Solid mango wood. Hand-carved rosette pattern; each piece is unique. Natural variations in the wood grain and coloring are to be expected. To prevent cracking, protect solid wood from significant temperature and humidity fluctuations. Made in India.
- Invite natural looking elements into your home with luminescent Sequoia Console Table. Carefully cast from the unearthings of an Acacia tree, our Sequoia Console Table brings sculptural detailing to its surround décor. Moulded out of resin in a multi-step process, our Sequoia Console Table is finished in silver leafing, giving the table a subtle luster. Pair with our coordinating Sequoia Dining Table for double the impact.
- Design house Spectrum West is committed to creating high quality acrylic furniture designs that are functional, artistic, modern, strong, fluid and beautiful. The Simon Says Tables works as an unforgettable form in a variety of settings from traditional, to eclectic, to modern. To ensure sustainability, a majority of the designs are fabricated from a single sheet of acrylic and are run through a laser cutter to prevent mistakes in proportions. Each design is sanded, buffed and polished by hand to ensure lasting quality. Flashback to 1980's pop culture with this sophisticated nod to the electronic game of the same name. The foursome of playful tables in subtle neon hues are arranged to form a circular cocktail surface. Spectrum West uses only the finest quality of acrylic - domestically manufactured by Polycast Technology Corporation. Because Polycast acrylic sheets are of such exceptional quality, Spectrum West guarantees that every piece of furniture they manufacture will have the highest degree of optical clarity. Pieces will never yellow, become milky or cloudy. Their cast acrylic sheets are strong, stable, and weather resistant. Acrylics withstand exposure to light from fluorescent lamps without darkening or deteriorating. Eco-friendly? Yes! Spectrum West cast acrylic sheets are lightweight, reducing energy usage and transportation costs; easy to work with, conserving resources and manpower; and low-maintenance, offering extended product life with little or no maintenance. Acrylics minimize mold and reduce contamination with their inherent moisture and air barriers. Spectrum West insures that their acrylic manufacturer actively recycles acrylic. And products are recyclable or may contain recycled content.
- Handmade in Lodi, CA, using North American maple and cherry lumber, this round side-grain cutting board is perfect for everyday kitchen use. Kitchen > Kitchen Tools > Cutting Boards. Natural.
- Four Moorish arches with delicate routed edges form the base of this accent table. The amply proportioned top provides a wonderful work surface. Use one for a small pop of color or in multiples for a more dramatic effect.
- Travel back in time with this magnificently aged 2-level oval accent table. Sophisticated, hand-painted antique design is featured on this oval shape wood accent table made of select hardwoods and wood products. Two-level design doubles the decorative charm. A spacious felt-lined drawer on the bottom sports brass finish hardware.
- Base is composed of two maple runners. Sustainably harvested and handcrafted in the USA. Top is a solid, single board of spalted wormy silver maple, striking in its graining and patterns. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 14 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 42 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 32 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 135 Pounds.
- Coffee Table is available in 3 different sizes. Sets are made out of the same piece of wood: the natural motif of the wood continues from one table to another. In detail: Type : Coffee table. Colour : Oak. Material : Solid oak. Dimensions : H 40 cm x W 68 cm x L 115 cm.
- Material Matters
For truly unique style, tap into a trendy trifecta. The contemporary Walnut Lucite and Steel Leg Coffee Table from Rotsen Furniture is a whimsical mix of natural and modern materials. Salvaged walnut, sleek lucite, and silver-patina steel mingle to create a one-of-a-kind combination that's perfect for making a statement in your living room. The wood's natural edges and organic shape create visual drama when paired with the acrylic block and metal sphere underneath. World-class artisans meticulously craft and finish each Rotsen piece by hand, polishing this coffee table's surface with natural oil for a sophisticated shine. Use it as a head-turning conversation starter in your transitional space, or play up its rustic qualities in your Pacific Northwest-style home. For this coffee table, three's chic.
Salvaged Claro walnut slab with lucite and steel legs
Natural variations in wood may occur
Handcrafted in the USA
This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise
- Reproduced in exacting detail from an early 20th-century French architect's table. Crafted of solid wood. Adjustable tabletop tilts to 5 different angles. Small, chain-held cast-brass pins release to allow the tabletop to tilt to different angles, then lock it back in place. Distressed natural top and tobacco-finished trestle base. Built-in groove holds writing implements. Not designed to support heavy objects. This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike. Quantities are limited.
- Take a "turn" for the better with this antique inspired, rustic elm and iron dining table, a perfect mate to the Zareb bench. So versatile in its simplicity, we can see it in a French Country, Industrial, Rustic Lodge or even Spanish Revival setting, looking great. 32 inches high x 84 inches wide x 34.5 inches deep. Constructed from solid reclaimed elm wood. Table finished in antique natural. A clear coat of wax or oiling is recommend but will darken the color of the top slightly. Coordinates with our Zareb dining bench.
- The Eloquence collection of antique reproduction furnishings reflects the Old World glamour of classic European design. Featuring intricate detailing, a classic curved stretcher and an elegant white marble top, the French-inspired Contessa entry table captures a one-of-a-kind air of vintage distinction. Gilt highlights shine for a glamorous finishing touch, while a weathered creamy white finish lends a look of refined neutrality to foyers. Natural variations in variegated white marble are to be expected. 47"W x 28"D x 29"H.
- The Arteriors Subin side table's organic form strikes a contemporary stance. Striking in white gloss, its stump design exudes natural modernity. 18" Dia x 18.5"H. Foil coffee top.
- Pool tables are knowingly one of the coolest game tables out there. This game table adds a sophisticated yet entertaining feel to your game room and space where
- Eight carefully hand carved wood scrolls are the focal point in this eight-sided table. Natural wood peeks through its chipped antique white finish. 25 inches high x 16.5 inches wide x 16.5 inches deep. Constructed from weathered wood. Finished in antique white. Our hand-crafted pieces are intended to be one of a kind designs and variations should be expected. Small irregularities in shapes, surfaces and finishes are the hallmarks of our distressing and aging techniques.
- When it comes to global bazaar styles, we have a soft spot for the crafts from rural Asia. This piece is definitely influenced by this and comes from Thailand. Cast in brass, this large drum table adds interest alone or in a pair to global and even industrial style spaces. 20 inches high x 22 inches wide x 22 inches deep. Constructed from cast brass. Brass base will never tarnish. May be used outdoors. Antique bronze finish. Relief cast with concentric geometric designs.
- Petite, sweet and French. We bring you a touch of eighteenth century Provence with this jewel of a chairside table. It has a dainty triangular tray top, cabriole legs, and a gracefully sculpted apron; finished in a warm cherry tone.
- Add lasting luxury to any space with this striking Revolution console table from Villiers. Made in England, each piece has been meticulously created by highly skilled craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Hand crafted from steel with a vintage silver patina, it also features a polished black granite top. Every step in the laborious manufacturing process is completed by a person skilled in a specific area ensuring the highest quality and attention to detail. Also available in a bright nickel finish this striking piece of furniture will add timeless style to any room.Please note that for each piece of Villiers furniture a quote must be requested for delivery and installation options. Bespoke sizes & finishes are also available in every product; please contact customer services for more information.Villiers work the traditional English way, using great materials and fantastic craftsmanship to create beautiful and strikingly different pieces of furniture. Dedicated to the challenge of innovation and the pursuit of excellence, their award winning furniture is the epitome of luxury design for the home. Key features: * Villiers – innovative luxury furniture * Material: steel with polished black granite top * Dimensions: H91xW1500xD400mm * Created in England by highly skilled craftsmen * Crafted with meticulous detail & care * Every step is completed by a person skilled in a specific area * Ensuring the highest quality in every detail * Finished with a vintage silver patina * Free standing * Also available in a bright nickel finish * Revolution mirrors also available * Bespoke sizes & finishes available – please contact us * Delivery & instalment options available by quote process * More luxury furniture by Villiers available
- Sinuous lines deliver the Noir Zahir side table intoxicating style. Rich in natural wood, the bold piece presents the modern sofa a striking complement. 23.5"W x 22.5"D x 28.5"H. Teak.
- This one-of-a kind flower shaped table makes a grand statement with its gold finished iron base and glass top. The Marian Table is perfect for an entry way and small spaces. 34.5 inches high x 34 inches wide x 14 inches deep. Constructed from iron and glass. Finished in hand burnished antique gold.
- New side table! <3 EDIT- now pics after grout. - HOME SWEET HOME - I'm not done with it yet, it still needs to be grouted. But I am so excited about it I can't wait to share it!!I have kept my eyes ope
- The regal horses detailing this console table make it a fine addition to your stable. This stunning console table by Powell Furniture truly is a masterpiece. It features a demilune shape and lavishly detailed cast-iron horse heads that taper into hoofed feet to form the table's legs. A floral hand-painted motif, linen-textured top and generous display shelf add even more beauty and distinction.
- Looking for an inviting coffee table with a twist? This two-tone table is adorned by an intricately etched brass design on its apron. Handcrafted of gmelina, gmelina and white oak veneer, and etched brass. Two drawers with antiqued-mirror fronts. 48"Dia. x 24"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 120 lbs.
- Mildly distressed duck egg with pale gold edging, drawer knobs and (faux) key hole. A gorgeous bureau or dressing table with plenty of nooks and crannies for keeping everything in order - or at least trying to!
- Ahead of the style curve. Nineteenth century French chinoiserie was the inspiration for this table’s design. Five curvy cabriole legs meet a serpentine tabletop for an overall form that’s polished and graceful. In black lacquer with painted gold details.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - featuring a tilting octagonal top with a reticulated gallery, raised on an urn carved standard with three cabriole legs terminating in ball and claw feet.
- This sophisticated, elegant piece showcases traditional French design. A curvaceous flow is found in every element of the design. This piece has a central drawer and two handy pull-out shelves. Crafted from cherry wood, this piece will grace your home for many years to come. We love the idea of placing this in an entrancecorridor with a pair lamp on either end or with a low-hung chandelier above it.
- Vintage Industrial Furniture from Tres Amigos Furniture. This Industrial Style Wood Top Cafe Crank Table is crafted from iron and distressed hardwood. Enjoy an espresso, coffee, lemonade or iced tea with a friend. The hand crafted nature of this imperfect piece of furniture will bring years of enjoyment and versatility to your home design style. The table height is adjustable with the turn of the crank. (variable table height) For more items from the Tres Amigos Vintage Industrial Collection of Furniture, Click here.
- The gorgeous Oggetti Showtime Coffee Table shall redefine the looks of your indoor furnishings. This classy looking coffee table is a splendid way to spruce up the decor of your living space. This table features inlaid rattan strips, which makes it look very distinct and unusual. The sheer elegance of this table lies in its freeform shape with modern style. This uniquely-designed coffee table will surely earn you accolades from your guests. The materials and detailing on this Oggetti Showtime Coffee Table are superb as it is fashioned using rattan/wicker. This table is simply elegant with a modern edge and will add a hint of sophistication to your living room space. Its legs are accented with rattan strips to give it a classic appeal which makes it an attractive display piece. Its light brown finish adds to the elegance and gives it a dramatic look. This coffee table will definitely add drama to your living space and would seamlessly blend in with traditional as well as contemporary home decor. This coffee table provides the perfect scenario to relax and sip on some hot beverage with near and dear ones. This edgy table from the Showtime collection measures 14.5" in height, 50" in width, and 48" in depth. Features: Inlaid rattan strips. Light brown. Showtime collection. Product Details: Top Material: Rattan/Wicker. Base Material: Rattan/Wicker. Hidden Storage Compartment: No. Exterior Shelves: No. Eco-Friendly: No. Product Warranty: 1 year. Dimensions: Overall: 14.5" H x 50" W x 48" D.
- Illusion is a timeless statement of beauty, simplicity and functionality. As with so many great designs, inspiration is often derived from a story: "One day I was passing a Café in Copenhagen. There were round tables with white tablecloths. Each cloth was square and almost touched the floor. I stopped and took couple photos. I then went to a plastic workshop, showed them the image and asked if it was possible to make such an object in plastic. The answer was no. But I continued my quest and after a few months some samples were ready. The result was Illusion, a stunning example of Symbolic Functionalism that has received an extremely enthusiastic reception from both the press and consumers." John Brauer, designer. All Illusion tables are hand made and thus are slightly unique.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Here is an elegant and modern glass coffee table with a waterfall edge and a plaster ball base. The ball has a flat base for stability and can be positioned
- Play with your furniture by adding a touch of fun à la carte. Use it as a low table or stack it for a creative book case or shelves.
- Combine hand-painted designs with colorful wood tassels and a mix of metal and wood and the result is this unique side table. The faux rusted metal top and scalloped apron have been painted with a swag and rose motif and finished off with beaded wood tassels. Lovely in a beach house, garden room or any space that needs a pop of color. Solid wood construction. Metal top. Hand painted details. Wood tassels. Dimensions : H:30" W:30" D:19.5".
- 24"W x 48.5"L x 36.5"H; Oxidized Aluminum, Leather Top; Oversize.
- Urban vintage furniture suitable for restaurants, bars, pubs, hotels, shop displays and coffee shops. Furniture includes old industrial shelving, stacking chairs, armchairs, bar stools, lounge seating, sofas and tables.
- Featuring natural, simple and classic designs, Noir products supply a timeless complement to a variety of interiors. The Ritter side table makes a stately impression flanking a sofa with its turned pedestal base and thick round top. With a hand-rubbed black finish on mahogany, this wooden table sits on bun feet for added decoration to living rooms. Finish will feature distressed characteristics. 23.5"W x 23.5"D x 27"H.
- The dawn of the industrial age, and the many style traditions it set the stage for, is evoked in each detail of the Brookwood coffee table from the iron gears on the tabletop to the bold metal frame underneath. A unique conversation piece, perfect for industrial rustic spaces. 17 inches high x 54 inches wide x 24 inches deep. Constructed from reclaimed wood and iron. Natural finish on wood, rust accents on iron.
- A uniquely styles dining table with Bulbous round legs and a square black glass top. The Coco dining table has a dramatic and art deco style that would suit the design concious homeowner. The glass top is 12mm thick and the wooden legs ares finished in black gloss lacquered. The table is made in Denmark. Dimensions: Length 190cm. Width 90cm. Height 75cm.
- Material: wrought iron, reclaimed wood. Finish: rustic iron, natural wood.
- Rouged Up. Elegant elements, ornamental accents and curved legs, harmonize with a deep red finish in this marvelously modern-day Ferrari Red Accent Table. Featuring two convenient drawers and a lower shelf, the Ferrari Red Accent Table provides refined storage space, perfect for a traditional or globally-inspired home. The Ferrari Red Accent Table is part of Fine Furniture Design's classic Cachet Collection, dedicated to creating time-honored silhouettes.
Rich red finish
Part of the Fine Furniture Design Cachet Collection
The Ferrari Red Accent Table ships free in 4-6 weeks
- Help your home undergo an industrial revolution with Orient Express Furniture's Heritage Factory Cart Coffee Table. Crafted from weathered pine and antique iron, it features a rustic wood plank design. Compass-wheel casters let you roll it around for total functionality, while the industrial-chic look can go eclectic or contemporary. Pair with rugged metal and raw concrete in an urban loft, or mix in with natural linen and weathered wood for casual charm. Solid reclaimed wood / iron. End wheels rotate to keep cart stationary. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike. 54" W x 30.5" D x 17.5" H.