Feel free to decline and/or ignore if I tag you. Or respond if I didn't. Haven't done a tag for a while, so for some reason this one engaged me. Oh, yes, and don't forget to tag me if you decide to do it....
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people
Here are the questions I was asked:
1) Who was the last person you texted/ tweeted/ messaged? Uh...I am old. I talked to a friend on the phone. Does that count?
2) what was the last thing you ate? A basil and tomato infused string cheese snack
3) what's the first thing you do when you come home from work/school? Let my two yowling dogs out of their crate.
4) what's the first things that comes into your head when I say the word............... butt crack ;) ? Uh...Joe the Plumber?
5) Have you watched the movie 'Zoolander'? If you haven't, then you should. Nope. Will take recommendation under advisement.
6) favourite book or film, or both? Amelie
7) What fictional character are you most like? Amelie
8) What's your favourite item of clothing? My "It is What It Is" tee shirt
9) what's the creepiest thing you've done? Can't think of anything all that creepy, although I suppose creepy is in the eye of the beholder.
10) Have you ever cried over the opposite sex? of course I have.
11) have you ever used the phrase 'you go girlfriend' seriously? Ok, truth be known, I have often said "you go" under my breath when I see someone being very brave.
OK, here are my questions:'
1.What do you want to be when you grow up? (this applies even if you are already more or less grown up).
2.Ocean or mountain?
3. City or country?
4. Dogs or cats?
5.Name three personal heroes/heroines.
6.Name a book you are embarrassed to admit you have never read.
7. Do you fear the Zombie Apocalypse?
8.Name your favorite color (you may not say red, pink or blue).
9.Do you have any thoughts on the meaning of life that you would like to share?
10. If you were to set out on an adventure, what would it be? What would you need to take with you?
11. What should your parents have named you that they didn't?
OK, I tag: