- A fitted bodice of thick net lace plays host to decadent embroidery, polished beads and opulent Swarovski crystals atop a punchy frock. Its skirt, lightly patterned and subtly lustrous, offers an unadorned counterpoint in a flouncy silhouette ending in a stark, jagged hemline. Brand: PETER PILOTTO. Style Name: Peter Pilotto 'Tessera' Embroidered Asymmetrical Fit & Flare Dress. Style Number: 1018950.
- A kaleidoscopic print laced with fuchsia adds an invigorating jolt to your go-to sheath. A comely wide neckline, structured paneling and Italian-woven fabric enrich this dress even more. Brand: Nicole Miller. Style Name: Nicole Miller 'Terraform Power Net' Print Stretch Sheath Dress. Style Number: 1009072.
- Ile De France Maxi Dress Self lace: 100% nylon. Self net: 100% cotton. Lining: 95% rayon 5% spandex. Hand wash cold. Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 60" in length. Center back hidden zipper closure.
- Similar itemSleeveles. Cotton crochet and woven front panel. Embroidered detail. Cotton and lurex net overlay.
- Similar itemShoshanna. Strapless Lace Drawstring Maxi Dress. Shoshanna dress in see-through lace and netting. Strapless, straight neckline. Drawstring waist. Skirt falls straight to floor. Nylon/cotton lace; rayon netting. Imported.
- This is an embroidered net short sleeve raglan shift.
- Similar itemKTZ's SS15 renegade took inspiration from Roman art and architecture and this bodycon dress is an excellent example. This tone-on-tone number has a mesh and gauze formation with character embroidery at the centre front, further accentuated by leather borders.
- Similar itemStep up in this black and whte knit dress by Three Floor. It has blue net detailing, yellow accents at sleeve, and blu and white ribbing at deep. Cotton. Runs true to size. Hand wash cold. Imported.
- Similar itemEXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Splendid's wrap-effect off-white voile dress is a casual wardrobe must-have. Designed with a nipped-in waist, it's lined through the skirt for opacity and has well-placed pockets that further its laid-back feel. Team yours with flat sandals and a cross-body bag for a casual off-duty look.