I was tagged by @morri in her awesome set
1. Make a set using one item I used and one item from pg. 5 of your items.
2. Tag me @belledenuit and at least 5 others of your choice.
3. Amaze me!
I used the Chanel clutch from her set and the hat from my items.
I now tag:
I was also tagged by @watchingclouds in her gorgeous set http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_252/set?id=44170890
1) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2) Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No. I don't need the extra weight.
3) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
4) Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No but I've been with friends who have.
5) Do you like to use post-it notes?
6) Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I never cut out coupons.
7) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bees.
8) Do you have freckles? No
9) Do you always smile for pictures? Yes.
10) What fictional character are you most like?
According to my dad; Scarlet O'Hara.
11) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12) Have you ever peed in the woods? I've peed in a jungle!
13) Favorite TV show? Right now I'm obsessed with 'The Walking Dead' but I go through phases.
14) Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? All the time.
15) Do you chew your pens and pencils? No.
16) Favorite band? Red Hot Chili Peppers.
[Original question- How many people have you slept with this week?] None
17) What size is your bed? Here it's a double but back home it's a queen.
18) What is your Song of the week?
'Suburban War' by Arcade Fire
19) Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Sure!
20) Do you still watch cartoons?
I still adore 'Tom and Jerry'
21) Whats your least favorite movie?
I really disliked 'White Chicks'
22) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In my mom's flower garden. No one would dare go anywhere near it.
23) What do you drink with dinner?
24)What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25) What is your favorite food?
Anything by my mom.
26) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Too many to mention; 'True Romance', 'Pretty Woman', 'Dirty Dancing' and a few hundred others.
27) Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28) Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No.
29) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Not really. I'd be mortified.
30) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I write a postcard to my best friend when I travel. Does that count? Otherwise it's years ago.
31) Can you change the oil on a car? Yes but I rather not.
32) Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No.
33) Ever ran out of gas? No.
34) Favorite kind of sandwich?
Egg, bacon and sausage.
35) Best thing to eat for breakfast?
A full english breakfast or a slice of toast with butter and strawberry jam
36) What is your usual bedtime?
It varies depending how exhausted I am.
37) Are you lazy? I can be
38) When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Witch, princess, ballerina, poodle, cowgirl, Little Red Riding Hood.
39) What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40) How many languages can you speak?
English and Spanish fluently and a bit of French, Italian and very basic German.
41) Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42) Last time on a plane? January
43) Are you stubborn? Yes
44) Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Leno
45) Ever watch soap operas? Nope!
46) Are you afraid of heights? Not really.
47) Do you sing in the car? Yes!
48) Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes.
49) Do you dance in the car? Yes!
50) Ever used a gun?
I've shot my grandfather's hunting rifle and an air rifle at school.
51) Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last July for our End of Year Ball
52) Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some can be.
53) Is Christmas stressful?
Getting ready for it is.
54) Do you have any plans for today?
55) Favorite type of fruit pie?
56) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid ?
Teacher, spy and ballerina.
57) Do you believe in ghosts? Not until I see proof with my own eyes.
58) Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Several times.
59) Take a vitamin daily? No
60) Wear slippers? At home sometimes.
61) Wear a bath robe? No
62) What do you wear to bed?
Shorts and a tee usually but it depends on the season.
63) First concert?
'Editors' and 'Franz Ferdiand' in London whilst on a school trip. We sneaked out of the hotel.
64) Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target
65) Nike or Adidas? Nike.
66) Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos
67) Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower Seeds.
68) Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Non.
69) Ever take dance lessons? Yes.
70) Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? No.
71) Can you curl your tongue? Yes.
72) Ever won a spelling bee? Yes!
73) Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes, when I passed my exams.
74) Own any record albums?
My dad's old ones.
75) Own a record player?
A super old one that I'm scared of using for fear it may break.
76) Regularly burn incense? No
77) Ever been in love? Yes
78) Who would you like to see in concert?
I've seen my favorite bands in concert but I wouldn't mind seeing them again!
79) What was the last concert you saw ? Red Hot Chili Peppers.
80) Hot tea or cold tea? Hot tea.
81) Tea or coffee? Tea
82) Sugar or snickerdoodles? Sugar.
83) Can you swim well? Yes.
84) Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yeah!
85) Are you patient? I try to be.
86) DJ or band, at a wedding? Both!
87) Ever won a contest? I've won a few raffles.
88) Ever have plastic surgery? No.
89) Which are better black or green olives? Green!
90) Can you knit or crochet? I can crochet a bit.
91) Best room for a fireplace? Study.
92)Do you want to get married?
93) If married, how long have you been married?
94) Who was your HS crush?
Dale! He had awesome hair!
95) Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96) Do you have kids? No.
97) Do you want kids? Not for a while.
98) Whats your favorite color? Yellow.
99) Do you miss anyone right now?
Anyone who wants to do it!