Shop this look
- Inspired by a love of travel and global patterns, the Jamie Young Company creates intricate home décor using high quality materials, unique patterns and eclectic designs. Chic, rustic and urban, the White Leather Ottoman is a sophisticated piece with varied appeal. Crafted from premium materials, it boasts large, cross-stitched geometric shapes, a classic cube design and smooth finish. Transform lofts, country homes and contemporary living spaces with endless relaxed appeal. Leather and wood materials White hide finish The White Leather Ottoman by Jamie Young is crafted with hide in which natural color variation will occur
- Blending a rustic finish with classic country lines and shapes, this twelve-light hanging chandelier is charming in a cabin or luxurious in library. An adjustable chain and canopy complement the aged bronze finish and black metal details on the circular base. 29 inches high x 34 inches wide x 34 inches deep; Canopy: 6 inches in diameter. Constructed from bronze and wood. Finished in aged bronze. (12) x 60 watt candelabra Type B bulbs sold separately.
- Drawing upon her background in fine arts and graphic design, Kari Herer creates a striking synthesis between rustic and sweet in her mixed-media pairings. Each composition is given a perennial twist as she layers illustrations and fresh blooms atop a white background before photographing the finished piece. This limited edition print was created in honor of Kaitlyn's Foundation, an organization in Texas that supports special needs children of military families who use horses for therapy - one of those horses being Uno. Our favorite part? A portion of the proceeds is donated to the foundation. Limited edition. Paper. USA.
- Similar itemA circular serving board with solid brass and wood accents. Handmade in los angeles by designer chris earl, this circular serving tray has a simple geometric design in walnut and maple wood with a solid brass spine running the length of the board. Handcrafted from walnut wood, maple wood and solid gold tone brass. Finished with hexagonal brass handles. Making it perfect for easy entertaining. Use it for serving appetizers or drinks at your next party. Wipe clean with damp cloth use oil if it is dry dont soak in water. Circular serving tray is approximately 13 in diameter brass handles measure approximately 6 in walnut wood, maple wood and solid gold tone brass. USE IT FOR SERVING APPETIZERS OR DRINKS AT YOUR NEXT PARTY
- John-Richard Collection. Stately 12-Light Crystal Chandelier. Handcrafted chandelier. Made of iron with antiqued-brass finish. Optical-glass faceted prisms, pendalogs, and beading swags. Uses 12 60-watt bulbs. Direct wire; assembly and professional installation required. 40"Dia. x 54"T with 7"Dia. ceiling canopy and 10'L chain. Imported. Weight, 45 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 57 lbs.
- Similar item"Using traditional weaving methods, the Mat-the-Basics Gemma Square Pouf is a small ottoman with the same handcrafted luxury of their rugs. A rainbow of small squares populate each face of the pouf like a Rubik’s Cube. Hand-woven stitching with colorful thread adds to the fun and playful pattern, making this pouf an appealing way to add a splash of color to a room."
- Similar itemAn attractive painting of two women in 19th century dress, each walking with a child is a meadow full of bright blooming poppies. It isn't hard to understand why Monet would find the image compelling; it's a sublime painting, let our canvas print reproduction uplift your barren wall, home or office. These are not posters printed on paper, rather they're fine art reproductions on canvas, stretched onto mitered wood frames. The painting is photographed, cropped, and formatted; then printed on canvas via a high tech lithographic press. The result is wonderful wall art, less fragile and easier to mount than framed, matted and glass covered paper print reproductions. Over two and a half feet wide, almost as tall. A famous Monet painting with beautiful reds, blues, and golden browns. Image is slightly cropped and formatted for lithographic printing. Printed on art quality white canvas then stretched onto mitered frame. Outstanding, extremely affordable fine art prints reproductions. Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown.
- Similar itemEleanor Long creates stunning artworks inspired by landscape and light. Her prints are bold yet subtle, sometimes ominous yet calming. Each artwork reflects her memories of places she has visited and her impression of the light, weather conditions and the feel of that place. An amalgamation of these experiences form a basis for each piece. The original artwork is an unique drypoint etching. This is a limited edition print of 90 and is printed on heavy Hahnemuhle Etching paper. Each print has the edition number, title and artist’s signature below the image. Made in England; originals are created in Eleanor’s Hertfordshire studio, the editions are printed in London. Hahnemuhle German Etching paper 310gsm; archival and acid free Supplied unframed.
- Similar itemServe your guests in style with this sophisticated Cream Shagreen rectangular tray from AERIN. Beautifully designed, it features two integrated brass handles and is ideal for serving canapes & hors d’oeuvres to dinner party guests. Ehanced with a chic shagreen effect finish, it is a welcome addition to any home and makes a wonderful gift idea for a loved one.Key features: * Contemporary tray * Material: shagreen embossed resin, brass * Dimensions: 37.5x24.3cm * Integrated brass handle * Chic shagreen effect finish * More elegant accessories available from AERIN
- Similar itemThe ultimate in luxury and painstaking detail. Beautiful occasional seating, handmade in Italy exclusively for Scully & Scully. Cotton blend fabric with rayon cording and tassels over wood frame. Each shape comes in both colors. Oval 25 ¼" x 21 ¼" x 19 ¼"h.
- John-Richard Collection Stately 12-Light Crystal Chandelier Details Handcrafted chandelier. Made of iron with antiqued-brass finish. Optical-glass faceted prisms, pendalogs, and beading swags. Uses 12 60-watt bulbs. Direct wire; assembly and professional installation required. 40"Dia. x 54"T with 7"Dia. ceiling canopy and 10'L chain. Imported. Weight, 45 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 57 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About the John-Richard Collection Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles. Color: GOLD. Material: IRON, OPTICAL GLASS.
- Similar itemJohn Robshaw Garson Square Ottoman Details Handcrafted ottoman. Pine frame. Rayon/cotton upholstery. Polyurethane polyester fill. 19"Sq. x 16"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 24 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Color: INDIGO. Material: Solid wood, Polyurethane polyester fill; 67% Rayon 32% Cotton Upholstery.
- Similar itemThis ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features the sunset over the ocean. Chris Moyer is a landscape and long exposure photographer living in Southern California. He has been shotting digital photos for almost 10 years but has dedicated himself to the art over the last 2 years. Chris Moyer loves the ocean and specializes in shooting seascapes and long exposure landscapes. He enjoys watching the sea come to life with the magic of the sun's first rays of light and sets up his equipment to be ready when the day begins to glow. Moyer treats every photography session as something special and hopes to deliver snapshots of memories that last a lifetime. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured on a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting. Orientation: Horizontal Subject: Sea and Shore Type: Fine Art Giclee, Wrapped Material: Canvas, Wood Style: Photography Art Medium: Print, Canvas Size: Extra Large, Medium, Large, Small Factory sealed boxes cannot be returned if opened. Size: Large.