- Similar itemBlack wool asymmetric skirt from Comme Des Garçons featuring a waistband, a rear zip fastening, pleated details, a layered design and a mid-length. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemOur luxe Kimber jacket is crafted from supple lamb suede and designed with a cropped length and sharp moto-inspired details. Notched lapels. Asymmetrical full-zip front. Long sleeves with zip vents at the cuffs. Snapped shoulder epaulets. Angled zip pockets at the chest. Adjustable belt detail at the center front hem. Suede lace-up detail at the bottom of each side seam. Angled pintucking at the center back. Fully lined. 18¾" length. Shell: 100% lambskin. Lining: 93% silk; 7% elastane. Professionally dry clean by a leather and suede expert. Made in the USA. Imported fabric.
- Similar itemPoly blend. Plastic bodice boning. Shirred neckline. Hidden center back zipper closure.
- Nanette LeporeSleuth Stretch Plaid Corset TopDetailsNanette Lepore Sleuth corset-style top in plaid stretch fabric. Sweetheart neckline. Sleeveless; thin shoulder straps. Slim, fitted silhouette. Back zip. Polyester/viscose/spandex. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Nanette Lepore: American designer Nanette Lepore debuted her self-named collection in 1992. Her novel approach to femininity incorporates an element of bohemian elan that's been elevated to ladylike perfection.
- Similar itemHoneycomb jersey. Asymmetrical skirt with side slit. Organdy slit insert, fully lined. Hook and eye, center back zipper closure.
- Cropped wool tweed moto jacket with asymmetrical nickel zipper closure and zip pockets. Quilted black leather sleeve panels and collar with nickel chain detail. Fully lined. Made in NYC Dry Clean Only. I Think I'm Paranoid Wool Tweed Moto Jacket. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Similar itemA firm fashion favourite, the Kenza vintage jacket by renowned masters of leather Jofama , is the epitome of cool-girl chic. With its sleek shape and expert craftsmanship, the jacket sculpts to the body to create a cool new take on a classic style. A seasonal essential, the faux fur collar gives this Jofama jacket that extra designer-led panache, which is sure to push you into the sartorial spotlight this season. 100% leather. Collar faux fur: 14.6% polyester, 34.2% acrylic, 51.2% modified acrylic. Body lining: 57% polyester, 43% viscose. Sleeve lining: 100% polyester. Professional clean. Asymmetrical zip fastening. Faux fur lined collar. Two zip front pockets. Buckle fastening. Kenza metal logo to front. Quilted detailing to sleeves. Zip fastening cuffs. Fully lined. Slightly padded. Interior zip pocket. Interior locker loop.
- Similar itemGrey and white cotton-silk blend structured corset-style blouse from Gareth Pugh featuring a strapless design, a fitted waist and a rear zip fastening.
- Similar itemGrey wool blend layered skirt from Facetasm featuring an invisible back zip fastening, belt loops, a buckle fastening, pleated details, rear flap pockets and a mid-length.