- Similar itemBlue cotton blend broderie anglaise denim shorts from Ermanno Scervino featuring a waistband with belt loops, a top button, a concealed front fastening and a five pocket design.
- Similar itemSpruce up your look with this Parker Zuma Tank! ; Tribal embroidered bodice is beautifully adorned with sequin embellishments for added texture. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless construction with racerback design. Pullover design. Layered hemline offers additional movement to this tank. 100% silk. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 22 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Exterior: Pink Leather Interior: Beige Monogram Textile Lining, Slip pockets, Zippered Pocket Closure: Button Snap Hardware: Gold Tone Handle/Strap: Rolled Leather Date Code/Serial Number: None Additional Items: This item ships with bag only.
- A comfortable wedge lifts this bow-trimmed silhouette, expertly crafted in Italy of luxurious patent leather. Self-covered heel, 3" (75mm) Patent leather upper Leather lining and sole Padded insole Made in Italy
- Salvatore FerragamoPellas Patent T-Strap Bow SandalDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo patent leather sandal. 4" covered heel. Grosgrain Vara bow with golden Ferragamo logo buckle. Cutout vamp with T-strap. Back zip for ease of dress. Leather lining and sole. "Pellas" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar item3.1 Phillip Lim black croc-stamped lambskin Wednesday Trapezoid tote. Top-clip strap fastens to convert bag into a "trapezoid;" protective feet at base; black hardware. Lined in black twill. Snap closure at interior. Flat leather-wrapped top handles; detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. 13.5" height x 13.0" width x 6.0" depth (approximately) 2.0" drop handle; 20.5" maximum strap drop (approximately)\ Includes strap wallet. Imported.
- Similar itemWhite cotton-blend pique shorts with pleated front from Lanvin. Button at the waistband leads into a concealed zip fly. Two hip pockets. Two rear welt pockets. Two rear darts. Unlined. Specialist dry clean only.
- Joan VassSequin Stripe TankDetailsJoan Vass gives us a casually fancy piece: the sequin stripe tank in blossom pink and white. Wear with a black bottom for serious pop factor. Allover sequins in a striped pattern. Slight scoop neckline. Sleeveless. Boxy silhouette. Hem hits at hip. Cotton; dry clean or hand wash cold/dry flat. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Joan Vass: American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.
- Similar itemStreamlined in supple ivory calfskin, Burberry London's convertible tote is a classically chic choice. Characteristic check sides lend an iconic twist for a luxe take on everyday sophistication. Ivory leather, double top handles, removable belted shoulder strap, characteristic check fabric sides and inside, belted side cinch straps, magnetic top snap, zippered middle sectional pocket, inside zippered back wall pocket, front wall slot pockets. Team with a sheath, belted trench and pumps. 100% Calf Grain Leather. Lining: 100% Cotton.