- Shining patent and cool cork combine in a work-to-weekend pair of wedge sandals. Patent leather upper, leather lining, rubber sole. Made in Spain. Open toe; slingback with elastic inset. 3.5" Heel, 1" platform, feels like 2.5" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemLight brown cashmere-silk blend top from Brunello Cucinelli featuring a scoop neck, a sleeveless design, a loose fit, a straight hem and sequin embroidery.
- Similar itemTime's ArrowJo Leather Tote Bag with Pocket, BoneDetailsTime's Arrow polished calfskin leather.Golden hardware and tonal topstitching.Rolled tote handles; 6 1/2" drop.Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap; 18" drop.Open top; edged winged sides.Front snap-flap pocket with metal arrow tip.Inside, fabric lining; two zip and four slip pockets.Padded, snap-tab tablet compartment.Leather bars protect bag bottom.11 1/2"H x 13 1/2"W x 6"D.Bag weighs approx. 3lbs 12oz."Jo" is imported.Designer About Time's Arrow:Time's Arrow designer Christine Park set out to create a great handbag inspired by her mom's own collection. Minimalist outside, Time's Arrow bags are incredibly detailed within. The expandable envelope design is equipped with divided compartments, zip pocket, and card slot. Available in an array of leathers and colors, each is finished with the signature compass-inspired logo. Ready to start your Time's Arrow collection today? In addition to the signature crossbody-which may be worn as a slight messenger or hung delicately from the shoulder-the range encompasses totes, satchels, duffels, shoulder bags, wristlets, wallets, and clutches.
- Similar itemBlue cotton blend broderie anglaise denim shorts from Ermanno Scervino featuring a waistband with belt loops, a top button, a concealed front fastening and a five pocket design.
- Similar item3.1 Phillip Lim black croc-stamped lambskin Wednesday Trapezoid tote. Top-clip strap fastens to convert bag into a "trapezoid;" protective feet at base; black hardware. Lined in black twill. Snap closure at interior. Flat leather-wrapped top handles; detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. 13.5" height x 13.0" width x 6.0" depth (approximately) 2.0" drop handle; 20.5" maximum strap drop (approximately)\ Includes strap wallet. Imported.
- Similar itemAdd charm to your weekend wardrobe with this sequin tank by French Connection. With a scoop neckline, sheer hemline and classic silhouette, this tank pairs perfectly with skinny jeans and heels for an amped up look. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless. Sequin detailing. Sheer hemline. 100% viscose. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemBoxy, pleated cotton shorts with embroidered eyelet detail throughout. Sits at hips. Seamed front waist with belt loops. Shirred elastic back waist. Gathered back. Zip fly with hook & bar closure. Slit pockets at hips. Solid panels at sides & waistband. Color: Glacier. 100% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester.
- Salvatore FerragamoPellas Patent T-Strap Bow SandalDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo patent leather sandal.4" covered heel.Grosgrain Vara bow with golden Ferragamo logo buckle.Cutout vamp with T-strap.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole."Pellas" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemWhite cotton-blend denim. Belt loops, five pockets, rolled cuffs. Button and concealed zip fastenings at front. 65% cotton, 35% Tencel. Machine wash