- AkrisGold-Wave Asymmetric Sheath DressDetailsDouble-faced crepe dress by Akris with golden wave design on front semicircle. Asymmetric neckline; sleeveless. Half-circle wave jacquard panel. Darted bust. Hidden back zip. Slim sheath silhouette. Hem falls to low thigh. Acrylic/acetate/polyester. Made in Switzerland. Designer About Akris: This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.
- Similar itemAlexander Wang Oyster (grey) croc-embossed calfskin Prisma Envelope clutch. Front flap accented with signature Prisma metal tipping; rhodium hardware throughout. Lined with black smooth leather and taffeta; gusseted three-compartment interior with one zip pocket and two slip pockets. Front flap secures with hidden snap. 7.00" height x 10.50" width x 2.25" depth (approximately) Imported.
- Similar itemAdd sparkle to your look with this white resin and crystal statement necklace. Layer this striking piece over a basic tee by day or wear it to finish an evening look. Acrylic and crystal stones with plated base metal. To avoid tarnish, limit exposure to water, perfume, or body cream.
- Similar itemGold leather and beaver fur short coat from Yves Saint Laurent Vintage featuring a high standing collar, long sleeves, a front button fastening, side pockets, stitching details, a shearling lining, a metallic sheen and a short length. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemGivenchy black grained goatskin leather Antigona envelope clutch. Flap front detailed with metal logo letters; pleated body. Lined with cotton canvas; three-compartment interior. Slip-tab closure. 8.25" height x 12.00" width (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Carolina HerreraSleeveless Geometric Cube Jacquard Dress, Purple/GreenDetailsCarolina Herrera dress in geometric cube jacquard. Plunging V surplice-detail neckline. Sleeveless. Fitted bodice. Tie-detail at waist with bow. A-line skirt. Knee length. Polyester/silk. Made in USA of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Carolina Herrera: The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady.
- Jewels of Java Studs are gold tone with black or turquoise resin pentagon stones. Gold plated. 16-18" Long.
- Similar itemCamel wool and cashmere blend oversized coat from Céline Vintage featuring notched lapels, a front button fastening, front flap pockets, long sleeves and a back belt detail. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemCreated exclusively for Luisa Via Roma. 24kt Gold plated brass. Felt. Moss incased in resin. Swarovski crystal stones. Glass stones. Synthetic stones. Resin. Self tie ribbon closure. Handmade in Italy.