- Similar itemDanielle NicoleZip-Top Tote Bag, WineDetailsDanielle Nicole faux-leather (polyurethane) tote. Golden hardware. Contrast rolled tote handles, 6" drop. Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 17" drop. Extended-zip top. Decorative hardware detail at front corners. Inside, one zip and two open pockets. Fabric logo lining. 10 1/2"H x 14"W x 5 1/2"D. Imported. Designer About Danielle Nicole: Handbag designer Danielle Nicole DiFerdinando's passion for design began at a very young age. This passion carried Danielle through the doors of Fashion Institute of Technology and later to study in Europe, where she became transfixed by the design and manufacturing prowess of the major design houses. Danielle's collection of luxury handbags-characterized by Italian lambskin, crushed patent leather, and French embroidery fabric-sets her apart from other contemporary handbag designers, providing her clients with a fresh twist on classic styles.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: velvet, tartan pattern, round collar, sleeveless, no appliqués, multipockets, lined interior, rear closure, zip closure, small sized.
- Channeling a sophisticated urban edge for our exclusive collaboration, Vince debuts a bouclé-rendered moto jacket that's destined to rev up your outerwear roundup. Try the quilted design over a long tee and sleek leather pants for a look that epitomizes biker chic. Wool/polyamide/elastane. Dry clean. Imported. Round neck, long sleeves, concealed zip front closure. Four zip front pockets, quilted shoulders, lined.
- Point these sophisticated peep toe Pour La Pour La Victoire booties in the direction of your next adventure and go. Leather upper, leather lining, leather sole. Imported. Open toe; functional inside zip; decorative back tie. 4" Heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemPaddington tartan needle punch knit mini dress with contrasting long sleeves and roll neck. Material: 100% Wool, Polyester, Alpaca, Polyamide.
- ZAC Zac PosenEartha Contrast Textured Long-Flap Satchel Bag, BlackDetailsZAC Zac Posen patent faux-leather (PVC) and soft leather contrast satchel bag. Golden hardware. Flat top handle with 3" drop. Removable shoulder strap with 18" adjustable drop. Flap top with flip-lock closure; embossed logo on edge of lock. Interior, faille lining; one small and one large open pocket and one zip pocket. Exterior, back zip pocket; metal feet protect bottom of bag. 9"H x 11 3/4"W x 6"D. "Eartha" is imported. Designer About ZAC Zac Posen: New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- Similar itemBrand from China: Amy Shoes. Color: Black (No. 916 Lace Boots), Materials: PU / Rubber, Size: 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 Heel: 10cm, Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemBlack crackled leather 'Tugela' biker from Muubaa featuring contrasting leather trims, quilted panels at shoulders, full length sleeves with zip fastening cuffs, two zip front fastening pockets, and buckle fastening tabs to the sides. The jacket has a peaked hem, an asymmetric front zip fastening and is lined in black cotton.
- Similar itemAccented in silver-tone hardware, this wool felt jacket is a more lightweight alternative to the leather biker style layering piece. Alexander McQueen brings nonchalant chic to new heights with its multiple pockets and zip fastenings, to create an ultimate urban streetwear staple in a classic boxy fit.