- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 35mm/ 1.5 inches. Black patent-leather. Pointed toe. Slips on
- Navy and dark-green cotton-twill. Button fastenings through front. 100% cotton. Machine wash or dry clean
- Similar itemWe're loving the sleek fit of this luxe faux leather skirt, finished with an edge exposed back zip. Exposed metal back zipper with snap closure. Back vent. Lined. 25" long. 100% Polyester. Imported.
- Similar itemOur always on-point pencil skirt sports a supremely flattering silhouette, thanks to its elegant seaming, refined texture and flawless touch of stretch. Hidden back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Front side vent. Lined. 20 1/2” long. 53% Wool, 30% Polyester, 15% Rayon, 2% Spandex. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: classic neckline, long sleeves, snap button cuffs, front closure, snap button closure, multipockets, two breast pockets, no appliqués, flannel, tartan pattern, padded inner, small sized.
- Similar itemJimmy ChooAza Low-Heel Patent Pump, BlackDetailsGlossy patent leather pump. Pointed toe; single sole. Dipped collar lengthens legs. Leather lining and sole. 2" covered heel. "Aza" is made in Italy. Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear. Designer About Jimmy Choo: Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- EquipmentSlim Signature Button-Down Plaid-Print BlouseDetailsPrinted charmeuse blouse by Equipment. Spread collar; button-down front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Relaxed fit. Shirttail hem. Silk. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, bra size 32B, dress size US 4. Designer About Equipment: Launched by Christian Restoin in 1975, Equipment took the ubiquitous men's shirt and translated it for women in silk. Relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria (Max Azria's brother), Equipment's androgynous designs uphold the label's tradition while adding a fresh spin.
- Similar itemEspecially designed to flatter curves - and infused with luxe wool - we’re drawn to the indulgent feel of this polished pencil. Back zip. Back vent. Lined. 22 1/2” long. 45% Wool, 20% Nylon, 35% Rayon. Imported. Dry Clean Only.
- Frank EileenBarry Plaid Button-Front Blouse, Blue/WhiteDetailsFrank Eileen poplin blouse in plaid pattern. Approx. 21"L from shoulder to hem (size extra small). Spread collar; button front. Approx. 23" long sleeves with button cuffs. Yoked back with center seam. Patch pocket at left chest. Fitted silhouette. Shirttail hem. Cotton. Made in USA of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen: Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.