- Similar itemStructured grained leather envelope tote in black. Colorblocked in dark and light beige at bag face. Piping in black leather throughout. Gold-tone hardware. Twin rolled carry handles. Envelope foldover flap with tab-slot closure at bag face. Zip fastening at top. Adjustable shoulder strap with lobster clasp fasteners. Zippered pocket and patch pocket at back face. Zipped pocket and welt pocket at interior compartment. Leather lining. Tonal stitching. Approx. 9 length x 8 height x 5 width.
- Similar itemPastel posies float across a dreamy blush trapeze dress with a slight high/low hem and flirty deep V-back. Brand: LUSH CLOTHING. Style Name: Lush Print Trapeze Dress. Style Number: 1088064.
- Similar itemA soft, brushed knit gives this chic coat from Theory an effortless yet relaxed sophistication - Large notched lapels, long sleeves, double breasted front button closure, patch pockets - Boxy fit - Wear with a cashmere pullover, high-waist trousers, and classic pumps
- Similar itemStrap yourself in for a wild ride-- these badass ankle boots are your summer style compass. They have multiple adjustable straps with buckles, stud detail, and stacked heel. Pair them with your baby doll dresses and maxis to keep your look tough! Back zip closure. By Jeffrey Campbell. Leather Upper/Lining,Synthetic Sole. Height: 7.5"/19cm. Heel Height: 3.25"/8.25cm. Imported.
- Similar itemSaint LaurentSac de Jour Small Tote Bag, WhiteDetailsSaint Laurent pebbled leather tote with silver hardware.Removable crossbody/shoulder strap with 19" drop.Tubular tote handles with 4" drop.Removable padlock charm attaches to handles.Key charms snap to suede-lined interior.Foil Saint Laurent logo at center front.Gusseted sides may be cinched with strap; snaps to front and back sides.Center compartment with two-way zip top divides interior.Inside, one zip and two open pockets; tonal suede lining.Metal feet protect bottom.10"H x 12"W x 5"D.Bag weighs 3lbs. 7oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Saint Laurent:Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house.
- Similar itemSizing: True to size. Open toe. Lizard embossed construction. Curved vamp cutout. Back zip closure. Approx. 4" heel. Imported. Materials: Leather upper and lining, synthetic sole.
- Similar itemMulticolour wool baroque jacket from Gianni Versace Vintage featuring a notched collar, shoulder pads, a double breasted front fastening, long sleeves, faux button cuffs and a cropped length. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Overprint flower burnout sheath dress with solid blocked detail
- The juxtaposition of clean lines and floral lace-blocking make this dress a head-turning night-out look.