- A triple stacked Samantha Wills stretch bracelet with mixed beads, stones, and a metal charm. Packaged in a carved wooden box. Zinc. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Diameter: 2.75in / 7cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Black Virginia open-toe suede ankle boots
- Similar itemAmen autumn/winter 2014 black leather Shopper bag with glossy pvc patch on front flap and double handle. Composition: 100% calf leather.
- Similar itemThis combination top features a scoop neck tank with a wrap front overlay in a soft, jersey fabric. The hand painted print is a Summery twist on plaid with criss-crossing lines and refreshing pops of color. Please note that because of the artisanal process that goes into making a hand painted garment, your unique piece may vary very slightly from the pattern shown. Fabric Content: Body: 95%Viscose/5% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester. Care Instructions: Hand wash cold seperately. Do not bleach. Do not twist or wring. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary.
- Similar itemSet in a breathtakingly radiant design, pearlized beads and sparkling stones add a touch of timeless luxe to any look. Hidden stretch. 1" width. Imported.
- Similar itemLeather exterior with poly lining. Measures approx 12" W x 9" H x 4.5" D. Double handles measure approx 12" with 5" drop. Detachable adjustable shoulder strap. Top zipper closure. Interior zipper pocket. Interior slit pockets.
- Gucci’s black leather with black suede trim open toe "Olimpia’ booties featuring a fabulous black lacquered cone shaped heel with faceted structure. Wear these super chic ankle boots with black skinny jeans and Alexander McQueen’s red peplum sleeveless top for sleek glamour. Elastic & Leather.
- Similar itemGreen cotton plaid shirt from Boy. By Band Of Outsiders featuring a button collar, a front button placket, a chest pocket, long sleeves, button cuffs and a curved hem.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.