- Edith A. Miller's Black Striped Boyfriend Tee is an easy basic that begs to be lived in - your boyfriend might even be jealous!; White and black thick horizontal stripes; Crew neckline with black rib knit trim; Short sleeves; Oversized silhouette with one size fitting all. 100% Cotton. Machine wash. Made in the United States.
- Similar itemBalenciagaTube Square Shoulder Bag, BlackDetailsBlack pebbled calfskin with golden hardware, including tube clasp. Top handle hangs from rings; 6 1/2" drop. Crossbody/shoulder strap; 21" drop. Flap top. Snap-button gathered sides. Interior zip pocket, open pocket on front, and Balenciaga embossed leather tag. Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror. Creamy leather lining. 10"H x 12"W x 2 3/4"D. Weighs approx. 1lb. Made in Italy. Designer About Balenciaga: The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemThis sleek cotton ripstop short from Lauren Ralph Lauren features a drawstring waist and cuffs that can be rolled up and secured with button-and-loop closures. Cotton. Machine wash. Imported. Drawstring waist with silver-tone grommets and tie caps, zip fly with button closure, belt loops. Two side slit pockets with ribbed trim, two back slit pockets, "RLR" logo detail at back right pocket. Optional roll tab cuffs with button and loop closure, 8.5" inseam.
- Similar itemMaterial: Leather or textile. Sole: Synthetic. Get the perfect evening or party look with these fierce glossy platform pumps. Platform pump. Almond toe. Glossy finish. Towering heel. Heel height: 5.5 In. Platform height: 1.25 In.
- Similar itemEdith A. Miller, best known for their classic stripes, pokes fun in this "Striped Shirt" Tee; Natural cotton boyfriend tee screen printed with "Striped Shirt" across front; Crew neckline with ribbed trim; Short sleeves; Oversized fit. Wash cold. Made in the United States.
- Similar itemOn the Island green cotton 'Dropout' cuff shorts from Mother featuring a button and zip fly, a waistband with belt loops, a five pocket design and turn up cuffs.
- Similar itemSchutzGilberta Leather Pump, Black (Stylist Pick!)DetailsLeather upper. Pointed toe. Low-cut vamp elongates legs. Leather lining and sole. 4 1/4" covered heel. Made in Brazil. Designer About Schutz Shoes: Brazil is fast becoming a new hub for the shoe industry, and Campo Bom-based Schutz is no exception. With the motto, "Living for Pleasure," Schutz ensures every sandal, pump, and boot they design doesn't go unnoticed in a crowd. Striking silhouettes, exotic materials, and bold color schemes are only a few of the details you'll love about this brand. Never commonplace, a Schutz shoe is the ideal starting point for a memorable ensemble.
- Similar itemProenza SchoulerPS1 Medium Leather Satchel Bag, Light GrayDetailsProenza Schouler leather satchel with golden hardware. Top handle; knotted shoulder strap with 16" drop. Layered flap top with metal tab closure and belted straps. Front compartment; back zip pocket. Inside, jacquard fabric lining and zip pocket. 8"H x 13"W x 4"D; bag weighs 2lbs. Made in Italy. Designer About Proenza Schouler: Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Similar itemProenza SchoulerPS1 Large Suede Mailbag, NavyDetailsProenza Schouler calfskin suede satchel with golden hardware. Adjustable shoulder strap with knotted end; 16 1/2" drop. Perforated top handle with rings; 2 1/2" drop. Layered flap top with tab closure and belted strap details. Front compartment with snap closure and zip pocket. Exterior back zip pocket. Inside, jacquard lining and zip pocket. 8"H x 12"W x 5"D; weighs 2lbs. 6oz. Made in Italy. Designer About Proenza Schouler: Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.