- Similar itemProenza Schouler cobalt shiny grained-leather PS1 tiny shoulder bag. Signature schoolbag straps at flap front; magnetic snap pocket beneath flap; slip pocket at back, oxidized silvertone hardware. Lined with logo jacquard fabric; leather-trimmed zip pocket at interior. Flat perforated leather top handle; detachable, adjustable flat leather shoulder strap. Metal hinged closure at flap. 6" height x 10" width x 3" depth (approximately) 2" handle drop, 22" maximum strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Similar itemWall clock in ABS, black. Quartz movement. A historic project by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, Firenze was designed in 1965 for the La casa abitata exhibition at Palazzo Strozzi, in Florence. In 1996 the project was put into production by Alessi in blue, dark blue, pale orange, grey and white. The Clock is now presented in new versions, which is the result of research conducted by Claudia Raimondo (an Alessi consultant for research on color and finishing Design Achille Castiglioni, Pier Giacomo Castiglioni Diameter: 14-1/4"
- Similar itemArtisanally crafted, ballet-inspired flats in a super distressed kangaroo suede that has been treated in the centuries old Guidi tradition. Round toe. Slips on. Leather sole, insole & lining. Color: Chalk. 100% leather. Made in Italy. Also available in Black.
- Live in the season's bold-bloom moment with Trina Turk's strapless faille midi dress--your next garden party essential. Cotton/nylon/polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Straight neckline, strapless, printed. Boned bodice, side pockets, pleated flare skirt. Concealed zip back closure, lined.
- Similar itemCount down the hours and minutes with this whimsical ceramic wall clock from Magenta. Designed to look like a chalkboard, it has tick marks that designate the time. It's designed by artist Rae Dunn, who draws inspiration from simple shapes, natural forms, and found objects. Ceramic. 12" diameter. Designed by Rae Dunn.
- Similar itemMidi dress by ASOS Collection 100% Cotton Thick woven fabric Off-shoulder neckline Fit and flare shape Fully lined Full net underlay to the skirt Zip back fastening Regular fit. true to size Our model wears a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and is 178cm/5'11"" tall Machine wash.
- Similar itemThe iconic Reva Ballet Flat - named after Tory's mother, Reva - is known for its timeless design and perfect fit in rich tumbled leather. Updated with a non-elastic back and finished with a signature metal double-T logo medallion, this slip-on-and-go style is the epitome of effortless chic.
- Similar itemProenza Schouler cobalt shiny grained-leather PS1 medium shoulder bag. Signature schoolbag straps at flap front; magnetic snap pocket and zip pocket beneath flap; zip pocket at back, oxidized silvertone hardware. Lined with logo jacquard fabric; leather-trimmed zip pocket at interior. Flat perforated leather top handle; detachable, adjustable flat leather shoulder strap. Metal hinged closure at flap; magnetic snap-tab closure across interior top line. 8.5" height x 13.0" width x 4.5" depth (approximately) 3" handle drop, 17" maximum strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Jacques LevineInslee Suede Ballerina FlatDetailsVelour slipper detailed with metallic embroidery on round toe. Faux fur lining (polyester). Flat heel; slip-on style. Imported. Designer About Jacques Levine: The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.