- In This Gorgeous 1950's "saks Fifth Avenue" Designer Cocktail Sundress, The Detailed Construction And Meticulous Attention To Detail Are Comparable To What You Will Find In Modern Couture. This Enchanting Garment Is Fashioned From Polished Watercolor Pink-Roses Print Cotton. The Elegant Bodice Is Fully Boned And Has An Adorable Side Bow-Tie. I Love The Flattering Hourglass Nipped Waist Which Channels The Perfect "femme Fatale" Silhouette. The Pleated Swing Skirt Is Fabulous; Full But Not Overwhelming. Stylish, Feminine Luxury Will Never Go Out Of Style. There Is Nothing Quite So Enduringly Chic And Timeless As A Floral-Print Garden Dress For A Woman Whose Outward Exquisiteness Mirrors Her Inner Charm. Measurements Bust:33-34 Inches Waist:25 Inches Hips:swing Sweep Total Length:45 Inches This Vintage Saks Fifth Avenue Floral Cocktail Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back Metal-Zipper. This Garment Is Over 50 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Christian Louboutin crystal-embellished, sheer mesh skimmer. Flat heel. Pointed toe. Tonal piping around collar. Glittered leather heel counter. Signature red leather outsole. Slip-on style. Body Strass is made in Italy.
- Similar itemProenza Schouler Breeze Blue suede PS1 medium shoulder bag. Signature schoolbag straps at flap front; magnetic snap pocket and zip pocket beneath flap; zip pocket at back, oxidized silvertone hardware . Lined with logo jacquard fabric; leather-trimmed zip pocket at interior . Flat perforated leather top handle; detachable, adjustable flat leather shoulder strap . Metal hinged closure at flap; magnetic snap-tab closure across interior top line . 8.5" height x 13.0" width x 4.5" depth, approximately . 3" handle drop, 17" maximum strap drop, approximately . Made in Italy.
- Similar itemWall clock in ABS, black. Quartz movement. A historic project by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, Firenze was designed in 1965 for the La casa abitata exhibition at Palazzo Strozzi, in Florence. In 1996 the project was put into production by Alessi in blue, dark blue, pale orange, grey and white. The Clock is now presented in new versions, which is the result of research conducted by Claudia Raimondo (an Alessi consultant for research on color and finishing Design Achille Castiglioni, Pier Giacomo Castiglioni Diameter: 14-1/4"
- Similar itemMidi dress by ASOS Collection Lined chiffon All-over print Round neckline Layered net underskirt Zip back with hook and eye closure Regular fit. true to size Machine wash 100% Polyester Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and is 178cm/5'10"" tall.
- Similar itemValextra Oyster (beige) grained leather mini Babila shoulder bag. Signature black 'costa' lacquered piping, polished goldtone hardware, protective metal feet at base . Lined with beige smooth leather; zip pocket and slip pocket at interior . Flat leather top handles; detachable, adjustable flat leather shoulder strap . Top zip closure . 9.50" height x 12.75" width x 5.50" depth, approximately . 5" handle drop, 17"-19" strap drop (approximately) . Made in Italy .
- Similar itemPlease note: If you normally wear a 1/2 size, Arche recommends ordering the next size up. So if you wear an 8 1/2, please order a 9. Amazingly comfortable, this sweet and stylish ballet-inspired skimmer is available in a myriad of colors. Upper comes in a variety of embossed, printed, smooth or suede leather. Leather lining. Lightly padded leather footbed. Flexible and lightweight outsole. Made in France. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 2 in Weight: 7 oz Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemAs an accompaniment to his first design, Sebastian designed the felt two. This clock is a reinterpretation of the preceding felt wall clock; the different approach of function, material and shape leads to an iconic clock that can stand on its own. When closely viewed, the texture of the pressed felt becomes visibly apparent as a perfect match with the bamboo back cover.
- Similar item"Originally designed in 1965 by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni for the ''La Casa Abitata'' exhibition at the Palazzo Strozzi in Florence, the Alessi Firenze Wall Clock wasn't produced by Alessi until 1996. With its petite, round form and oversized Roman numerals, Firenze remains an eternal timekeeping classic, and is now available in new, eye-catching colors."