- Similar itemFaux leather cross body bag embellished with spikes and rounded studs. Long chain strap, frontal flap with snap button fastening and inner zip pocket. Composition: 100% polyurethane. Lining: 100% polyester. Trimming: 100% iron. Handle: 100% iron.
- Similar itemLight weight cardigan mixes silk/cashmere at the front panel, and cotton on the back panel in a textural stitch. Features a cotton tape closure at front. Silk/Cashmere/Cotton. Long sleeves. Hits at hip. Hand wash or dry clean. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Graceful and luminous, this pearl necklace features freshwater cultured pearls that are graduated in size with a polished 14k white gold clasp to complete the design.
- Charlotte OlympiaCharlotte's Web Embroidered Velvet Slipper, BlackDetailsVelvet upper with tonal grosgrain trim.Metallic embroidered spider web at round toe.Crystal-inset golden spider on left shoe.Peaked vamp.1/2" metallic leather flat heel with crystal strip.Leather lining and sole."Charlotte's Web" is made in Italy.Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Alexander McQueenEmbroidered Skull Smoking Slipper, BlackDetailsA slip-on with a darker side. This timely slipper simmers with the singularly Alexander McQueen sense of irony.Embroidered metallic skull accents round toe of velvet slip-on.Piped Venetian vamp.Flat heel.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton, Silk. Details: lightweight sweater, crêpe, checked design, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués, cardigans.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Soft leather. Details: shoulder bags, medium, split leather, solid color, engraved logo, small studs, tassels, zip closure, double handle, lined interior, internal pockets, bottom with studs, satchel bags. Measurements: Depth: 7.02 inches Height: 8.97 inches Length of strap: 15.6 inches Width: 12.87 inches.
- Beautifully mounted on 14k white gold, our cultured freshwater pearl necklace is both elegant and timeless.
- Truly one-of-a-kind, this pearl necklace features naturally black Tahitian pearls that are baroque shaped for added interest. The pearls are graduated from 10 to 11 mm and finished with a polished 18k white gold clasp.