- Similar itemWith its panels of swirly hand-cut floral lace, our Dixie Sweater is the picture of sheer refinement. It’s done in ivory and black a combination that’s invariably chic with an overlay that’s specially placed, creating the illusion of dip-dye effect. Knit from soft merino wool, this high-contrast design has a relaxed fit, complete with a hidden side-zip to keep the focus on the delicate details. Classic Legging Jean In Black Stonewash Merino wool. Relaxed fit; boat neck; long sleeve. Invisible zipper at left side seam. Sleeve length: 20.5" (51.5cm) 24.25" (60.9cm) in length.
- Structured envelope clutch in hot pink metallic textured leather. Quilted stitching. Foldover flap at main compartment concealing press-stud closure. Signature hardware logo monogram at foldover flap in gold-tone metal. Gold-tone chain shoulder strap, fastened at interior. Accordion side panels. Zip pocket and card compartments at interior. Black buffed leather lining. Approx. 5.5" height, 9" length, 1.75" width. Calfskin exterior. Lambskin lining. Made in Italy.
- Black leather 'Classic Tribute Two 105' cap toe pumps from Saint Laurent featuring a round toe, a platform sole, a contrasting toe cap, a brand embossed insole and a high stiletto heel.
- Similar itemHigh-waisted, boxy pleated shorts in a chevron woven raffia. Sits at natural waist. Interior grosgrain waistband. Delicate, concealed back zip. Lined. Color: Black. 100% raffia; Lining; 100% viscose.
- J Brand JeansOssie Sheer-Stripe Knit SweaterDetailsJ Brand Jeans Ossie sweater in knit with thin sheer stripes; ribbed trim. Boat neckline. Long sleeves. Relaxed silhouette. Pullover style. Cotton/rayon/nylon/cashmere/viscose. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About J Brand Jeans: Introduced in 2004, J Brand Jeans from Jeff Rudes and Susie Crippen turn out seriously stylish denim and leather designs. A perennial favorite of celebs on both coasts, J Brand Jeans emphasizes a contoured fit.
- Similar itemThe best way to step out in style? Snatch up any pair of Miu Miu's glittery platform pumps or ankle boots to make a statement with every outfit. Soft suede upper. Round toe. Angular cutout at covered vamp. Zip back closure with suede tassel pull; Glitter at back heel. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. 5½'' Glitter covered heel. 1¼'' Front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather / Fabric / Rubber; Italy;
- Similar itemMichael Kors Gia Quilted Clutch with LockDetailsBlack quilted leather. Golden hardware. Flap top with logo-engraved push-lock clasp. Exterior back open pocket. Inside; metallic leather lining; one open pocket. 6"H x 10"W x 1 1/2"D. Bag weight: 1lb. 2oz. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors: Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemHigh-waisted for a super flattering fit, the black Avelon leather shorts boast square-shaped perforated detail to the front. A front zip fly and hook fastening and a plain design to the reverse completes the look. E.D. Outer: Genuine Leather. Lining: Pure Viscose.
- Similar itemValentinoSuede Ankle-Wrap Platform Pump, BlackDetailsValentino suede pump. 4 1/4" covered thick heel; 1" platform; 3 1/4" equiv. Thin ankle strap; adjustable buckle with mini-Rockstud detail. Valentino signature platino Rockstud on heel. Round toe; dipped vamp. Leather lining. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.