Shop this look
- Similar itemHistorical yet timeless: Royal Copenhagen’s very first porcelain dinner service, the Blue Fluted pattern is as graceful as when it was first adopted in 1775 as the very first porcelain dinner service. Its most intricate and exclusive design is the Blue Fluted Full Lace – astonishingly detailed craftsmanship goes into every single detail. Capacity: 4 Cups Main material: Porcelain Design by: Arnold Krog.
- Similar itemThe Michael Aram Black Orchid Collection was inspired by the powerful sensuality of orchids and the rich ambiance of haute couture...strikingly simple yet full of the most extreme detail. The collection has an almost gothic feeling...opiated, lush and smoldering...like the dark, velvety atmosphere of a luxurious evening. "There is something so seductive about orchids. In blackened nickel, they are even more sublime, like a woman wearing a black velvet gown floating through a great estate or a glassy urban high-rise. The dark atmosphere of the orchids against the hammered metal is like the afterglow of a beautiful evening." (w/ Cutting Mat) Tray 3.25"H, 13" Dia., Overall 14.25"H, 15.25" Dia.; Stainless Steel, Black Nickelplate, Glass, High Density Polymer.
- Similar itemSturdy and stylish, Denby's Halo teapot sets the tone for contemporary-cool dining in versatile stoneware. Stoneware.
- Similar itemJuliska's lively berry-and-thread medallion motif is interpreted in bold, bright color across these textural cotton napkins.
- Similar itemA uniquely designed teapot that pours into two teacups at the same time. Clean, modern design, in our red dogwood blossom pattern. The set includes the teapot, two cups and the saucer.
- Similar itemFeaturing lustrous steel paired with nickel-plated blossoms, the Black Orchid pastry dome is equal parts art and serveware. Inspired by the intricacies of foliage from around the world, designer Michael Aram casts exotic orchids in an unexpectedly dark yet graceful role. Glass; stainless steel; nickel plate; polymer insert.
- Similar itemA fresh update on the medallion motif with a pop of color. 22"sq.. Cotton. Machine wash. Imported. Please note: napkin ring not included. - Medallion Napkin
- Similar itemThe lace borders and the blue mussel decorations of the Princess service betray a close link to Royal Copenhagen’s blue fluted services. Indeed, this was the inspiration for Arnold Krog’s late 19th century design of this regal, classical series of hand-glazed and -painted service in a masterful, traditional style.
- Similar itemThe beautiful lace borders encircling every items of the "Princess" dinnerware series are decorated with mussels, revealing a close relationship with the fluted services. Both the actual pieces and the hand-painted pattern of this distinctive collection were designed by Arnold Krog in the 1880, when he was artistic director of Royal Copenhagen Porcelain Manufactory. This series, however, was not actually produced for practically another hundred years in 1978.
- Similar itemBring unique style to the dining table with this stunning Unitea teapot set from Kinto. This clever teapot features a lid and strainer to create the perfect flavoursome tea after a dinner party. Made from heat-resistant glass allowing you to visually see the liquid, an elegant handle and pouring lip finishes the ergonomically friendly design. To complete the look, team with coordinating pieces available separately from Kinto.Key features: * Material: heat-resistant glass * Dimensions: D7.8xH11xW13.8cm * Capacity: 500ml * Stunning transparent teapot * Lid and strainer * Microwave and dishwasher safe * More cups available separately from Kinto
- Similar itemA medallion print lends worldly appeal to this cotton napkin. 18" square. Cotton. Machine wash. Made in USA. - Grey Medallion Napkin
- Similar itemEvoke all the wonders of springtime with this Lenox Butterfly Meadow cake dome. Based on illustrations by artist Louise Le Luyer, this serving piece features beautifully detailed floral designs, butterflies, a dragonfly and more. Serve up your finest desserts on this Lenox Butterfly Meadow pedestal cake plate. Glass dome creates an elegant display while keeping your pastries fresh. Porcelain construction promises lasting beauty. Details: Includes server 9-in. diameter 10-in. height Dishwasher & microwave safe Model no. 826073 Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Glass.
- Similar itemVIETRI Gray Medallion Napkin. Damask print linens bring elegance and sophistication to your table! This accent napkin is made by P. Kaufman, creator of quality print fabrics from the US, Italy, and England.